• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ember joins the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 Roster

Ember.jpg

Only a week after El Tigre's announcement, GameMill Entertainment has announced the next character for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2. Ember McLain from Danny Phantom joined the battle! Her reveal also came with her stage, which includes the Danny Phantom character Clockwork in the background. You can watch the official reveal trailer and character breakdown below.

Ember McLane fans the flames as the 7th (potentially 8th) character to join the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 roster alongside El Tigre, Squidward, Jimmy Neutron, Raphael, Donnatello, Plankton, and potentially Vlad Plasmius (playability still unconfirmed). Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 launches fall this year.

Author's Note: Oh man, I've been rewatching some Danny Phantom recently. I can see why they went with her. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I'm amazed at how good they got her model to look given how hard it is to transition 2d to 3d.

I hope she has a Cloud inspired back-air

I do still really wish the roster hadn’t leaked of this game because some of these picks are very pleasantly surprising. I never got NASB despite being mildly interested in it so I’ll definitely try to get this.

Top Bottom