• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emancipation Flatulation-My wario combo vid!

Some_Kind_of_JokÈ?

Smash Apprentice
dude... im in that lol.
im the Wario on Yoshi Island, in the white Wario Land color.

lol, want a rematch?

(ps, i was Al_Di)

EDIT: oh yeah, great vid too! the clips were killer, and the editing and quality were top tier. lmao.

im downloading it to my Ipod lol.

bassem6

Smash Lord
You sure thats you? I thought it was phantomx xD. Thanks and sure we can rematch whenever!

Some_Kind_of_JokÈ?

Smash Apprentice
yeah im pretty sure it was me...
i could be wrong, but im 90% sure XD.

i have erased your Wifi FC because some weird **** happened to my Wii, but ill add you back.
my FC is 3050-7261-1788 if you dont have me either, ill add you soon. (really soon XD)

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
For the record, I chose that song for him... and I told him to use it throughout. It gets a bit repetitive, but it's still awesome.
Where is thst song from anyway?

The other music isn't bad just the epic opera music is better because it so doesn't fit Wario.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dude, Wario is hte embodiment of Epic Opras.

And the Song is Navras by Juno Reactor (or something liek that, it's in the credits). It's in the Matrix :p

EDIT: Man, why's this get so many comments and hits. My doubles highlight video went widely ignored :(

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Wario is hte embodiment of Epic Opras.

And the Song is Navras by Juno Reactor (or something liek that, it's in the credits). It's in the Matrix :p

EDIT: Man, why's this get so many comments and hits. My doubles highlight video went widely ignored :(
I guess maybe you are right.

Your vid was awesome as well, that's why all of the comments on this one don't make sense.
Maybe its the title.

Top Bottom