• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ELUSIVE (Part 2) - A Falco Combo Video (Melee / Brawl)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Not sure if this should go in the Melee Section... But ahh too late.

Anyway, this is a Smash Bros. Combo Video Melee / Brawl

The first song is Melee
The second song is Brawl

It's a falco combo video I made. Hope you guys enjoy. (I think it goes in the brawl forum because it's half Brawl combo video)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lR7NrcOK60g&fmt=6

chef-hado

Smash Cadet
falco seems to be unpopular in brawl but u can still get quite a few good kills w/ him, albeit w/ smash balls somtimes XD
haven't seen a falco spike in brawl, tried it so many times at my friend's house and kept dying XD
fun video to watch, the melee part was good too

orintemple

Smash Lord
That was a sweet vid. Your Melee skills are sick! But even your Brawl Falco was the best I've seen. Its sad that Brawl is so much slower, not as entertaining to watch, but what can ya do. I still hope for people to breath life into my old friend Falco for Brawl.

chms

Smash Rookie
man that snake didn't know how to di at the end. i guess he just likes pain.

LLDL

Smash Hero
LOOOL. Why dig this up. Anyway, didn't want the brawl portion of the video / comments contaminating the Melee.

Top Bottom