• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ElectroPlankton Stage Has It's OWN Symbol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Electroplankton has a playable char inn brawlz!

Gaiash

Smash Cadet
Why is this shocking? Since you select stages on the menu it makes sense that they have their own symbol. I mean are you also shocked at the Animal Crossing and DS icons?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know a thing about Electroplankton or Pictochat. Brawl was the first time I've heard of them/
Don't have a DS?

I never really heard of Electroplankton much other than the name...

But Pictochat is BUILT into the DS

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
I dont know if any of you know this but, theres a glitch with electro plankton and sonic. He will roll of the stage if you use his Down B attack. Sonic users beware. We can expect a ban for this level in tourney s now.
Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-gGXMDFsTE
It's already considered for banning for what it does to tether recoveries. I don't think the thing with Sonic would affect it's legality much.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
It's already considered for banning for what it does to tether recoveries. I don't think the thing with Sonic would affect it's legality much.
I didnt know it that about tether recoveries, what were the developers thinking. Do they also think about banned stages, they probably just make wierd stages for the sake of being for fun.

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
I didnt know it that about tether recoveries, what were the developers thinking. Do they also think about banned stages, they probably just make wierd stages for the sake of being for fun.
I bet they were thinking, "Hey! Lets make fun stages! You know, so people can play on them, have fun, and not ban them in useless tournements that we don't care about because we don't recognize them as official! Yay for fun!"

It would appear the the devs favor fun over "official" (it's funny because people think they're actually official) competitive tourneys.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
At this time I would like to remind everyone that in the stage select screen for Melee, Battlefield had its own icon. It looked like an asterisk.

PS: BTW, what do you think will come first on Dojo: R.O.B.'s profile addition or Electroplankton's addition. They each have their own symbol and one has to be icon 19. My money's on ROB getting Icon 19.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
that levels trash.honestly i dont give a crap about that level.why did they even put that level in brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom