• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
How about we all meet tomorrow then? I'm probably going to go to the pokemon tournament with richard and I can just get a ride with him to his house from there.

That way you'll be on the east side and you can get drunk in time.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
How about we all meet tomorrow then? I'm probably going to go to the pokemon tournament with richard and I can just get a ride with him to his house from there.

That way you'll be on the east side and you can get drunk in time.
This.

I'm going. That's that. Richard doesn't want to go cause The Mystic Valley Band is coming, and Richard has a huge man crush on the lead singer.
:laugh:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
omg, i completely forgot about El Paso....how does that happen.....

arturo, thankyou for reminding me about pokemon, I still need to fill one for slot:ohwell: crap...

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
hmm... I just realized that maybe I should have said my mom does taxes in here. Pretty sure I already told everyone in real life and that everyones done it by now but idk it just popped into my head.

We should have played today =\. Instead we all sat at our computers and chatted and talked about brawl and watched CoT4. well me and skyler played but the rest of you should have joined.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
your all ***s!!! stop posting like this its bad enough already with error!

People liked us at final smash and now they are going to be shhh don't tell those sonnet guys about this or it will spread even further.

Only mango and error can post in sonnets.

error13

Smash Journeyman
anyway.... besides people
loving to poke fun for no
reason at all!!!! we cant play
at my casa tomorrow so we
will play at erics, arty how are
u gonna get there u can
get dropped off at my house still
just text me tomorrow....

zrky

Smash Lol'd
why can't we
post like this
it's kinda fun
but annoying
at the same time

OK sorry couldn't help my self.....I wish my parents trusted me enough so I could go to far of places to play brawl:(

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
No WHOBO for me.

Probably going to visit my brother instead though, so it's not all bad.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Or just keep using your one.
It's not really that good to have
more than 2-3 characters, b/c if you
have too many you can't keep
them all in tip top shape.

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
sure, but arturo do you really think my kirby is really bad and needs work? cause i know my
MK does, and everyone can give advice too

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
well ya maybe if i played once in a while, against other people also. constructive criticism really helps, keep going

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
so is powder going to come to whobo with us? I really changed my mind about him yesterday. His reaction time is awesome he probably power shields more than regular shielding, his spacing was great, and he reads people pretty well.

He kind of started going bad at the end but I think that was just because he was bored of playing me. I think in singles he only played me and luis.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Powder is the best when it comes to playing me. He just knows my style too well i guess. He just owned me completely yesterday. He just needs to use better characters which i will force him to eventually.
I doubt he will want to go WHOBO, he needs a lot to catch up on and learn.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Powder is the best when it comes to playing me. He just knows my style too well i guess. He just owned me completely yesterday. He just needs to use better characters which i will force him to eventually.
Obviously you need to ditto him, no one can stop you in dittos, lol.

error13

Smash Journeyman
ha ha he is ok
but i dont get it
how u guys fall for
his stuff and reading!
not me at least....
maybe im just his
counter style but than
again lui u would always
fall for eric slap every time.....

he is good though

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Obviously you need to ditto him, no one can stop you in dittos, lol.
duffman has been playing warrio dittos with grab releases now. They are actually a lot funner to watch than normal wario dittos because the clock doesn't run out :laugh:

You should consider doing them when we go to whobo, at least non grab release fart matches but everything else goes its pretty entertaining.

Luis powder has 2 months to get in shape before whobo, and his characters are fine just have him learn wario well and then play with who ever he wants, he never stays with one character for more than 1 match its just how he plays.

I think his captain falcon is his best character by far though.

Top Bottom