• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggz + M2K + more a week before fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Me and M2K and whoever is going with us are tryna come a week early before FAST1. I am flying into Orlando on Thursday (7-10), and they are flying in a day or two around then, pending cheapest prices, and were tryna see if any tournaments are happening that weekend.

We also need housing.
Ridiculously good AC is a must.
As is being good at smash.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Yeah I am coming but I would also like to know if there's anyone that would want to house Cactuar myself Eggz and Vidjo, (Vidjo and Cactuar are maybes though, but more likely than not). If you could house all of us it would be great. We don't know exactly when we are getting there but it would probably be more or less about a week before FAST1. Thanks.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I can house you all. My AC is pro, and I use a lot of it. Pretty much like EC AC. I can have you all picked up as well(probably). I'm good at smash.

if you want to know more about everything happening with everything, my aim is cashmooney69

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hmm, i'll have to find out... dunno if I want you scrubs lingering around my house for a whole WEEK!

:)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
We wouldn't be coming in a week before, that is too much to ask. It would probably just be the Friday night before and Sunday night. I'm not confirmed yet though.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I might be coming with one of them, but around cactuar timing a week before is way too much for people who have work. >.>

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
You guys can probably stay with me.

I live right near the Ft Lauderdale airport and/or Palm Beach airport.

I have a huge house too, but I'm roughly 4 hours from FAST.

It's an option tho.

Plus I'm 22 and I smoke weed and do drugs.

Eggz

Smash Hero
well the place we stayed at in GA was supposed to have AC and it was just like a ****ty built in fan that didnt actually do anything lmao

ill keep you in mind doodah

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Such big names in the Melee scene... If you all are gonna have a small tourney before FAST, I would come. I'm pretty bad at melee compared to all you guys, but I would get good **** fast prolly. Thumbs up for pre-FAST tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom