• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Editing CSS Help

countrypeaches

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to Edit the CSS so that there will be two Ikes or just a way to add characters. Is there a way to do that? I want to have cloud and his moveset but I don't want to give up Ike and his moveset. I've been looking for a way to do this but can't find one. and I read the one saying to put sonic over DK so that you can have sonic VS Shadow but I was hoping there was a way to do it without writing over other characters. Thanks.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
CSS Organizer 2.0 in Smash Workshop General. Search the forums before posting a question that could be answered by just poking around a bit...Welcome to the SmashBoards!!!

countrypeaches

Smash Rookie
Thank you!! and thanks for replying so quickly I see all that stuff now and I'm using the CSS editor and making codes for adding more characters to the CSS but I just realized that making two panels to select ike will still just select 2 that are the same. Is there a way to make each ike different? In the fighter folder i think the Ike folder would change both ikes and i doubt just making two ike folders would fix it. Is there a way to do this yet?

Top Bottom