• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edgeluca is the best samus

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
2 falcons and shiek 8 stocks taken out in a crew match, lots of nutty combos 1 involving a tech chase into a charge shot. I liked the super wave dash to edge gaurd off edge with nair ect. you really beasted these matchs edgeluca!

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
2 falcons and shiek 8 stocks taken out in a crew match, lots of nutty combos 1 involving a tech chase into a charge shot. I liked the super wave dash to edge gaurd off edge with nair ect. you really beasted these matchs edgeluca!
Thx brah
I was aiight

AIDS

Smash Lord
Dude, that guy is a freakin noob! I don't think the guy even has any friends! He is homeless and lives on some stranded island with no sorce of normal life.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Dude, that guy is a freakin noob! I don't think the guy even has any friends! He is homeless and lives on some stranded island with no sorce of normal life.
Hey! Don't say that about my friend chaindude!

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Biggest lol yet on this board ^-^

and edge is pretty good... We need more samus' out in these tournaments.
I agree son, that guy is pretty amazing.
I gotta agree about the more samus thing too. Samus dittos are hilarious.
Ignore AIDS, he mad

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Thanks violence, here's hoping someday
I would've played more aggressively like I usually do, but I needed to save stocks son.

Geist

Smash Master
It's an educated guess
A hypothesis, if you will

Don't feel bad. I'm not good, I think. That's better than being alright, I guess.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman

That subway I got with your 5 bux tasted mad good. ;)

chaindude

Smash Journeyman

That subway I got with your 5 bux tasted mad good. ;)

edit: accidental double post for emphasis

Top Bottom