• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edge Guarding with Nayru's Love

If you edge guard with Nayru's Love while standing on the edge when your back is to your opponent and you hit your opponent, you will fall off the stage and grab the ledge. Old news, right?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I wonder if DoH will find this topic and talk about how he discovered this and called it "Hexing" back in the day.

TheLake

Smash Master
Awww ill bet DOH had a darling zelda

****it people we need more zeldas

I cant do this on ma ooowwn (or can I? )

Im so stealing hexing by the way

thats to hott to not boot in the butt (<--what?!)

Awww ill bet DOH had a darling zelda

****it people we need more zeldas

I cant do this on ma ooowwn (or can I? )

Im so stealing hexing by the way

thats to hott to not boot in the butt (<--what?!)
I just started using Zelda (as a secondary) only a week ago if that helps... Any quick tips (not in D'oH's guide)?

TheLake

Smash Master
Steve Nooooooooo! Why why why? ):

EPsilon just IM sometime when your free and we can talk details

5 groovy tips though

1. Platforms offer free kicks
2. Try not to grab alot
3. Spam kick...not only for effectivness but fear as well!
4. Blue is the best color
5. Zelda is terrible...prepare to lose alot but shes a blast...keep on kickin ma man

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Well it's not very likely to get you a kill (that's for sure), but if you use it against fox or falco's side B or up B (used in the sideways direction) you can at least get them back off the stage.

Zone

Smash Champion
nayrus love never works for me as an edgeguard. :(

Well it's not very likely to get you a kill (that's for sure), but if you use it against fox or falco's side B or up B (used in the sideways direction) you can at least get them back off the stage.
^This, but i'd like to add, that you can nail them from a diagonal point if they choose to Up+B pass the edge diagonally, with nayru's as long as you step away from the edge a bit. which is why you usually want to aim ur back toward the edge. Cuz then they get scared you might just edge hog, so they may choose to up+B pass the edge.
M2k angle could throw your read off though, on stages they can ride the wall.

Top Bottom