• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Echo Fighters for your most wanted newcomer!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Muddy Mole: perhaps the Mother Mole?
2F19769D-109A-49B6-B812-2AF4689AC1B9.jpeg

Jill: Gearmo and Grutch, easy.

Crash: Coco likely wouldn't fit Crash's proportions, but Fake Crash would be 'aight. I'd prefer he be an echo over an alt so he can have his dumb animations and doesn't take up any of Crash's alts.

This one's a little more high concept: Kamek and Toady for Ashley and Red. You'd have to do a lot of creative gymnastics (for example replacing Red's staff with the No Yoshis sign from Mario World or creating a wand form for Toady) and Ashley's moveset wouldn't be able to have as many WarioWare references, but it'd be 100% worth it.

While I'm not as big a supporter of the Exploding Man from Cotton Island as I once was, Plok's echo is pretty obvious: Grandpappy!

While Classic Sonic's proportions are a better fit for a semiclone than an echo, Robotnik could easily be prrrrrromoted into an echo spot - if Advent Children content is allowed, this should be too.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Knuckles is my absolute most wanted Echo. Rodin could be fantastic. Sub Zero is an easy make do.
I'm sorry man but Knuckles wouldn't work out that well as a Sonic Echo. I would prefer him as a fully unique character as if he was he could pretty much sky dive and climb up walls. If he was a Sonic Echo he wouldn't be able to do that.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
There's Isaac and Felix, and Matthew could also be added amongst them. Even if I doubt the possibilities of these ever making it.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
While Classic Sonic's proportions are a better fit for a semiclone than an echo, Robotnik could easily be prrrrrromoted into an echo spot - if Advent Children content is allowed, this should be too.
differece is advent children is part of the same canon as ff7 where as that guy is not

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
The Arbiter for Master Chief, hilariously easy
1619043794858.png
1619043924407.png

Globox for Rayman, also extremely easy
Globox, snap out of it, it's just Rayman your pal, dude don't hit him nooo
oh no Rayman move, Globox is about to beat you oh no

For Dillon, uh... uh... uhh, uhhhhhh. uhuhhuh.
Frick it, Dillon's Echo is just him again, we just get 2 Dillons.
1619044500977.png
1619044518474.png

Leon Kennedy gets Jill.
1619044650594.png
1619044704509.png

(Black Knight doesn't count, he IS the echo)

Lastly, for Knuckles we get Rouge
1619044754528.png
1619044786708.png

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Roxas and Xion for Sora

Yooka and Laylee for Banjo and Kazooie

Roll and Proto Man for Mega Man.

What? Banjo and Mega Man were my most wanted! #loophole

Geno Boost

Smash Master
For my most wanted newcomers? Let’s see
Stella echo fighter for Alex Kidd
Ana echo fighter for Ninten
Dark Rayman/Raymesis echo fighter for Rayman
Coco echo fighter for Crash
Prin (teleroboxer) echo fighter for Harry (teleroboxer)
Zoda echo fighter for Black Shadow
Pretty Bomber echo fighter for Bomberman
Skapokon echo fighter for Sukapon
Felix echo fighter for Isaac
Ludwig (zero wing PC) echo fighter for CATS (zero wing)
Hester (Nester funky bowling) echo fighter for Nester (Nintendo power/Nester funky bowling)
Well, considering I bounce all around who I want to represent Dragon Quest...
Erdrick for Newcomer.

Luminary for Echo.
since :ulthero::ulthero2::ulthero3::ulthero4: are alt skin wouldn’t it make sense to give the echo position to Abel from DQ5? instead of holding a sword he could use the stick.

Top Bottom