• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
valden, I don't want your friends acting all noobish our I'll beat them badly.
don't start calling people noobs, that's only what jerks do.
not saying you did. but it'd be pretty stupid if you started.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Ho manz, I'm not gonna be able to come to this tournament after all. This is really disappointing... I guess I'll see you guys in two weeks. XP

Edit - Oh, I see Valdens already said so. Meh. Anyways, I'm maining Marth now, I'll have to play some Marth dittos with you guys sometime.

Chip.

you know what to do
Fox vs. Young Link is tied last stock for both playerson dream land 64 in a $10 money match. Fox has 0% in damage, Young link has 50% in damage. What will happen, we don’t know, but we can hope that fox wins because young link sucks compared to fox.
Redyoshi, wtf are you talking about? Is this like some prediction to our match or something? And yes young Link does suck compared to fox,.... but it's much sadder and more embarrising for the fox if he says this and then loses to the young Link *hem* *hem* :chuckle:

Young link trys firing arrows and bombs but fox is jumping around and shining them back. So his projectiles are worthless basically. But this isn’t any fox, this is a very aggressive and technical fox.
Only dumb foxes jump around reflecting projectiles all the time,ya know why? Because it leaves you open to lag and the opponent can then punish you. Only reflect projectiles once in a great while as a surprise attack, but don't spam it.

He says after the match “good game young link” and proceeds to fight link with those crazy drill shine infinites.
I guess I should say it's somewhat unfortunate that Fox can't drillshine infinite young Link XD. GGz still though, Red. Because I'm still looking forward to these MMs :). Although, I have a question for ya, are you going to use both space animals in ONE $10 mm, or just like Falco for one $5 and Fox for another $5? Not sure how you want to do it, so yeah.

Anyway, >_>, Deva and I are looking forward to coming to this tomarrow I guess. But we're not so sure we can both make it, hopefully we do. Oh yeah, Casey, we need to get LOTS AND LOTS of Young Link vs Peach training in for this tourney if Deva and I can come. Like a whole lot of practice cuz it looks like I mighht have a mm with Cort at the Dan 2, and I sure wouldn't enjoy getting my butt kicked, so I want to get all the Peach practice I can get before gameday. Also, Casey, do you want to record finals tomarrow for the last SpOrly that we never got to? Hope to see you there Ash. And, uhh, Adam I guess I should say your Marth improves pretty quickly o_o so I think we should do more Marth ditto stuff because you seem to learn things pretty quick and seems you get better fast. Doc dittos fo sho with Nick.... and I can't think of anything else to say for anybody. Ggz tomarrow everyone (if 7 years comes that is).

Red.

Smash Ace
yo mama,Don't call me "redyoshi"

umm chip, i'm not a ****ing moron, I know that fox shouldn't be jumping shining because of the lag XD. He can't drillshine infinite y.link because y.link falls down from the shine because of his weight XD

well I asked silent for help and he helped me + I read cunning's guide to fox.

I don't know, If the crowd yells "No Red...Falco!" I'll play falco r2 If I lose R1

I could use falco 1mm like you said and then fox the other like you said.

Chip.

you know what to do
Woah, calm down ther nelly >_<

I just quoted and corrected some pretty frustrating posts, didn't know you knew shining projectiles is stupid, but that isn't my fault.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Chip:
Yeah, I find my self learning the most about smash when I'm playing in Marth dittos. I definitely picked up some strategies from playing against you.
This biggest step I think in my Marth was when I noticed Casey started forward throw chain grabbing me. I had no idea that existed prior to that match.

That just goes to show I don't learn anything from watching videos or reading guides, just from getting my *** kicked by other Marths.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
BTW, what time is hte tournament? It's 233am and I just realized it's today. Is it in PUB? We need my cube?

artifice

Smash Ace
starts at 2pm. but ill be there early. we can start sooner if people are early too.

IS IN THE EWU PUB, TV launge<<

thats a block away from where we were last time, a block east to be exact. uhh i duno adam proly need your cube. Red be ready at... uhhh 10:45 k? adam smash b4 at your house? i need lots of warmup rusty as ****.

for info and directions and shiz my cell should be on o.0 389 1508.

Chip.

you know what to do
Oh yeah, Casey, we need to get LOTS AND LOTS of Young Link vs Peach training in for this tourney if Deva and I can come. Like a whole lot of practice cuz it looks like I mighht have a mm with Cort at the Dan 2, and I sure wouldn't enjoy getting my butt kicked, so I want to get all the Peach practice I can get before gameday. Also, Casey, do you want to record finals tomarrow for the last SpOrly that we never got to?

Casey! What do you say?

artifice

Smash Ace
we can do the record thing.

Ill be down for some peach ylink action, but i dont have to tell you its not my fav matchup to play x. X

kyle - if you want a ride you will call me.... before 10:45, and your must have already have asked your mom... the end.

artifice

Smash Ace
This biggest step I think in my Marth was when I noticed Casey started forward throw chain grabbing me. I had no idea that existed prior to that match.
classic quote adam "too bad that dosnt work on peach" I shoulda kept mouth shuutttt

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
ugh, i kept up with all of these posts and i didnt realize it was today yeesh. i have to go to a hocky game today with my cousin and his friends. i thought this was all for the one on the 24 peaches was talking about.

Peaches

Smash Lord
I'll try to teach Super Glenn basic human etiquette before we leave.
Don't worry about him Valdens. All that's important is sharing of gaming knowledge and having fun.

When we gonna smash guys? Casey's phone doesn't work, so I'll just keep posting.

Red.

Smash Ace
I seriously ****ing sucked for real.

I train all week and I bombed the tourney, ****ing a

I can understand that I sucked but everyone kept saying I was doing well, blah.

nonbody respond and correct me, I'll solve this problem myself!

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
listen guys, you dont have to respond to this post but ill tell you the next time i have a free week if you want me to go to a tourny or smashfest. im sorry fr all the dissapointment and trouble i have caused most of you. next time i will tell you on here or call. if you would like leave some numbers please

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
listen guys, you dont have to respond to this post but ill tell you the next time i have a free week if you want me to go to a tourny or smashfest. im sorry fr all the dissapointment and trouble i have caused most of you. next time i will tell you on here or call. if you would like leave some numbers please
cool man. see you then, then.

artifice

Smash Ace
Me and Robotnik did really well I think. We had some ungodly battles with Arti and Ashteen. :O
they were prity epic. my kirby is boss in teams ;D too bad me and adam never got it on with Team kirth star

edit - tell robotnik he needs to WD with luigi ;p

edit2 - when is peaches coming into town? looks like me deva chip adam and blake will be leaving for GC on friday night. .. i better go confirm housing x.X

Top Bottom