• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD, deal Otto. But no backing down because you don't have any money johns. I aint messin' around with these DK ditto MMs ya know. I go down there.

(I don't even like them that much either, LOL)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm up for dem falco dittos
I'm up for dem Marth dittos
I'm up for dem ganon dittos
I'm up for dem YL dittos
I'm up for dem falcon dittos

I was gonna make them all seperate posts, but decided to onry double post instead of sextuple posting.

Eggz

Smash Hero
btw, Red. My post about being able to drive you was a joke LOL. Just incase you didn't pick up what I like to call "E-sarcasm"

Its impossible for any of us to go to eastern WA to give anyone a ride. That's over 16 hours of driving round trip, and for one person, thats crazy. Maybe if instead of you, it were a van full of japanese smashers named bombsoldier, kentaross, masashi, and thunders?

Just ride in Arti's trunk.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Any cheney people wanna practice killing me at smash on campus tomorrow? (Friday)
2pm in the pub lounge?

Have any cheney people thought about starting a smash club? The campus has tons and tons of money to give away for clubs, so that would mean getting money to buy pizza and play smash with.
Official Members have to be students, but unofficial students are allowed, too. Which means a possible way to get money to set up tournaments + food + TVs from the campus. And maybe some other people who play smash that go to eastern will show up.
I've helped run a group before so I'll get involved if Deva, Brady, or Ashten are interested.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Wow we have just been waiting for a third person to agree to the club thing so we could start it cause we need at least three people. But yeah that is hella cool Idea and we would greatly appreciate that help... :) I may be able to smash with you tomorrow just stop by and check to see if Deva or I am there. If not sorry in advance.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Ashtten I've been down for a Smash Club this whole year, I have to be an officer of a club as a class challenge for my fraternity next year. We should start it up next Fall quarter. (Adam, Deva, Ashtten, whoever else decides to come to EWU)

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Sounds awesome, I cannot wait. I will be living in the dorms next year so I will be able to help out a lot more next year. Hope we can teach some noobs how to smash well as well?? Oh well if it is just us we will be good, and will be able to reserve the TV lounge!! ^_^

if redyoshi92 had a sister id totally ask her out. then id ask her who would win between my peach and drephens ganon. then id pace some laps and brush my dental.
>_____________>
get it?
i hope im wierding u out as much as you did me?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Man, if Redyoshi has a sister when I come to eastern WA, I wonder how her DK would fair against M2K's gigabowser. Also I wonder if she'd date me

Chip.

you know what to do
Ha ha, did everyone forget about me ^_^ ?

Deva can't hog all the spotlight LOL

I'm sorry that I couldn't attend Gameclucks. Grounding is a pain in the butt.

BUT, I will try and make it to the next one, Western players.

So yeah, I'm not dead.

and Young Link rocks

Eggz

Smash Hero
Well. More importantly...UHN TISS UHN TISS UHN TISS SCRATCH UHN TISS DJ SPARKS ****S YOUR MOTHER SWEET SCRATCH SCRATCH TO THIS HARDCORE BEAT BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Man, if Redyoshi has a sister when I come to eastern WA, I wonder how her DK would fair against M2K's gigabowser. Also I wonder if she'd date me
hillarious :laugh:

if redyoshi92 had a sister id totally ask her out. then id ask her who would win between my peach and drephens ganon. then id pace some laps and brush my dental.
>_____________>
get it?
i hope im wierding u out as much as you did me?
k...........also your signiture is funny :laugh:

Eggz

Smash Hero
Chip.
Smash Apprentice

Wii #: 5979 1371 6543 0428

And I laugh out loud

Peaches

Smash Lord
WOW, that was a long way home. Thanks for all the help getting Eastern WA a place to stay and rides; you know who you are.

ALso, Spokane people. We should be having a tournament in 2 weeks or something. I'd prefer the 2nd personally. At Andrew's house.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Can't wait to see vids!

>=]

Deva, can you zip all of the ones with me and upload them to filefront? If you don't have an account, PM me and I'll let you use Reggie's.

Top Bottom