• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Peaches

Smash Lord
So we're cool now Metroid? ANd by we I mean some sort of strange symbiotic relationship I have with the ever intangible Spokane crew. You should play Melee with us more, but you live in a whole nother county so that's rare at most.

EDIT: OH SH

Deva if you read this, please bring a copy of smash and a cube/wii if you can. I should be able to secure one, but mine happens to be borrowed as of yesterday.

Deva

Smash Lord
ALright, I'm still out at EWU so I'll catch the next bus. I should be there around 9:30 at the latest.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I'd go more often but it's kind of a long drive to listen to 12 year old kid talk about weird matches I've never seen THE WHOLE time.

yeah nathan we're cool.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow your a ****in ****. Lets pick this apart.

actually I never got 4 stocked there dude.
I watched you get 4 stocked and destroyed by our worst players. Your the reason we thought Eastern WA was terrible. Sorry to be blunt but man your a douche.

Metroid said:
I'm afraid studying smashboards for 18 hours a day and watching every single video and reading every single thread in exsistance has failed you this time.
Studying is how you get good. Maybe that's why Red destroys you at the game? Smash isn't just some hobby you can ambly experience, smash is a lifestyle, perhaps deeper.

Metroid said:
Also, please quote where I said our team ****ing sucked?
It doesn't need to be quoted because everyone remembers it. "You guys wouldn't stand any chance against western" is basically what you said.
Metroid said:
you can't even quote me on that in real life because you're too shy to even be able to say ****. You can't do it on forum either cause you're just making stuff up because you're 12.
Way to clown a kid bluntly and rudely like that. Your a ****in tough guy, huh?
Metroid said:
And even if you could you'd just turn around like a ****** when you said it so I couldn't even ****ing hear you.
Thats seriously ****ed up man. I think you should just go chill, and avoid flaming kids for a while. Jeeze.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I correct myself about saying you got 4 stocked over in eastern WA metroid. I'm getting alittle tired of everyone saying I'm 12.I'll be 15 in another month.

Metroid,chill out.

I'm not afraid anymore to say **** or **** on the boards metroid!

Deva

Smash Lord
@Peaches, If I stop at home, my dad'll proly find something for me to do so I'm leaving now, I hope there's a cube.

actually I never got 4 stocked there dude. I'm afraid studying smashboards for 18 hours a day and watching every single video and reading every single thread in exsistance has failed you this time. That's ok at least you know what players look like and who captain jack as two stocked and who's the worst in which crews.

Also, please quote where I said our team ****ing sucked? you can't even quote me on that in real life because you're too shy to even be able to say ****. You can't do it on forum either cause you're just making stuff up because you're 12. And even if you could you'd just turn around like a ****** when you said it so I couldn't even ****ing hear you. If you for some reason you don't think western is better then us at melee go MM them. You've probably seen 800 videos by all their players any way cause that's all you ****ing do all day. you just stalk smashboards and everyone on it.
haha too good. :D

red, u cant rly say you didnt get 4 stocked in western. you didnt rly play anyone :p

shane - when you said just to be blunt, but metroids a 'douche' was being a hipicrit, because you got mad at him for being blunt at red. keep in mind that hes around our age, not actually 12. okay...were like 12 T_T
messed up. me admitting that the kid is autistic and that might make it a little worse might be. but w/e >_>
metroid was also being blunt like you, when saying they didnt stand a chance vs western, probably because if we went all out, they wouldnt. :p

get it? not rly making a point? XD

i have nothing against metroid. what he said was basically true. not sure about the 4 stocked thing, but w/e. im sure we could :D

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'll play more guys this saturday in friendlys

here are the guys I want to play this weekend.
Silent Wolf,Bladewise,Eggz and more of the best players in WA.

I is tired right now after reading the competetive falcon guide.

yea the guides are kina dumb. watch darkrain vids :D

shane, were only 'getting better' cuz were not hanging out >_>
get it? aim? XD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
tahts not necessarily true, good guides can give you a solid understanding of the character, just work from there, dont take the guide as "this is your only option" but use them as guidelines to base your playstyle off of... again only if its a good guide lol

i learned bowser initially through decadent one's guide actually

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I correct myself about saying you got 4 stocked over in eastern WA metroid. I'm getting alittle tired of everyone saying I'm 12.I'll be 15 in another month.

Metroid,chill out.

I'm not afraid anymore to say **** or **** on the boards metroid!

actually you're correct about eastern 4 stocking me.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Well I guess Deva will beat me in another thing first Melee and now this T_T oh well there is still time to catch up!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, wow.

Anyways...Brady's too cool. >_>

Anyways for realz, so is there gonna be at least one Eastern WA team at Gameclucks this time? If so, awesome.

And Deva, Ganon vs Link MM? $5? or even $1 is good. Deal?

Peaches

Smash Lord
Yeah, Deva and I will be teaming up. It'll be sexy. Link and Shiek.

Soooooooooooo. . . . Deva ***** me and Arti tonight. >_> and we liked it.

artifice

Smash Ace
I usualy mind a lil bit geting ***** that bad, but luckly deva is a sexy sexy man who can **** me just about anytime he wants.

@deva pm me ur address.

Deva

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll MM everyone that wants to. *goes to bank account to check money* Yeah, I'll MM everyone that wants to. @Shane, Mario ditto? @Otto, Fox ditto? @Gimpy, Bowser Ditto?I'll use those other characters I mentioned earlier for MM's too, but Link ftw.

@Peaches, what ****?...you guys did great. I had fun, we should hang out and do that more often

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
bowser ditto mm?

i accept, and we gots bowser vs link right?

i'll do bowser vs another char if you want as well, i'm not stayin the whole tourney though so we have to do them fairly early

Top Bottom