• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Wash will be home to the Greatest Brawlers EVER

Lorem Ipsum

Smash Cadet
How many copies of Brawl do we have among us, like 6 or more? Crazy wild ess eighch eye tee right there brotha. Where are all of these Nintendo Brawl tournies happening? because we should be there and wow the crap out of them.

EASTERN WASHINGTON FTW

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
craq: "Crazy wild ess eighch eye tee right there brotha." what
lorem: ****
lorem: s
lorem: h
lorem: i
lorem: t
craq: ..what
lorem: BUMP IT

Lorem Ipsum

Smash Cadet
craq: "Crazy wild ess eighch eye tee right there brotha." what
lorem: ****
lorem: s
lorem: h
lorem: i
lorem: t
craq: ..what
lorem: BUMP IT
wtf is this? did you make this up to look cool? haha pathetic

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
people bad at melee won't magically get good at brawl. sorry. the fundamental skills that make you good at melee or any other game with depth are similar and carry over.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Those who registered in 2008 can't talk ****. Its the rules.

Lorem Ipsum

Smash Cadet
anyone who replied to this thread with damage control and hasn't played brawl can STFU. GG

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
anyone who replied to this thread with damage control and hasn't played brawl can STFU. GG
I've played Brawl quite alot. I guess I don't need to stfu?

Play me in tournament noob

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
heh, he called you a noob. ouch.
if only a brawl tournament was coming up this weekend.. hmm.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
How many copies of Brawl do we have among us, like 6 or more? Crazy wild ess eighch eye tee right there brotha. Where are all of these Nintendo Brawl tournies happening? because we should be there and wow the crap out of them.

EASTERN WASHINGTON FTW
Well, several of these brawl tournaments have been happening in Southern California. I'd love for you to come down here and wow the crap out of us during the next one.

Eggz

Smash Hero
yeah, not quite sure yet. jamie and jem have expressed interest, and would be driving. jamie isn't 100% positive yet though.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
yeah, not quite sure yet. jamie and jem have expressed interest, and would be driving. jamie isn't 100% positive yet though.
that'd be really cool. it'd be nice to get some competition.

brdy_

Smash Lord
OP, all you're doing is embarrassing our region. Please don't make a thread like this ever again.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Eastern WA and Western WA are like two completely different entities of the smash bros community

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
and then theres Canada.. British Columbia..... WEST COAST!

I got this fabulous feeling that we are gonna **** at Brawl tournies for a few months anyways due to a bunch of us having the game and Tony "Dieslow" pwning everyone on the internet at Brawl so far. :)

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Maybe you should say eastern will be good when the US version comes out and more people can actually play it. And then after you wait that long you should wait for some players from eastern to do good at a big event. Right now this just makes you, and kind of the whole region look silly.

sidefx

Smash Champion
as far as i know, norcal has about 13-15 copies of brawl, we (dbr and co.) got our copy jan 31st, and a few others as well. ( i only read the first post, so im just replying to that, and nothing else)

Lorem Ipsum

Smash Cadet
Maybe you should say eastern will be good when the US version comes out and more people can actually play it. And then after you wait that long you should wait for some players from eastern to do good at a big event. Right now this just makes you, and kind of the whole region look silly.
serious business

Top Bottom