• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern NC Tourney topic (malks central smashfest the 28th)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
HEy all, this thread is to shine the light on some eastern NC tournaments coming up soon. There are monthly eastern NC tourneys going on in tarboro and maybe soon there will be some here in rocky mount. Post about your tourney here and address the thread made about it to get the word out to smashers around NC!!

The hottest western Tourney out in NC right now is Munkaid 4. It will be running sometime in mid december.

The hottest eastern Tourney out in NC right now is malks central smashfest. which will be on the 10/28/06.

I know this isnt the main NC thread or nething. But im trying to shine some light on some of the eastern tourneys around and not all western ones:cool:

So lets keep both of these threads up and going. >Lets get some talk going in here east NC<

Peace

L0zR=)

**also be looking out for my thread(to be made soon) about my tourney here at my house**

Malk

Smash Champion
Word at eastern tourneys. Soon we should have some central tournaments going... we have two players at NCstate now, which has a ton of great places to host, I just have to convince them and such ++

Alright, I gotta go, see y'all Saturday

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
TLOZ here with a special announcement!

Team Triforce is God tier. Just letting everyone know.

Finally, Smash Journeyman!!!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
congrats my low teir frined who owns all cep for small few. heh. Malk see u saturday. Peace

myfriends and also lets do get osme central tourneys up and going.

l0zr

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So long as my rep as Dr. Zio goes with notice. Because obviously I was a blur to the team of the triforce. Even to me.

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
BTW next time guys...make sure DETH gets a ride...

but yea, I'll try and work out something in the Raleigh / NC State area so the Western NC people stop making johnz, and the eastern NC people can't make johnz

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i cant let this thread die. Come on folks, start posting in here. No matter hwat you gotta say post it here. BUMPS thread bigtime lol peace

l0zr=)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*Grabs Sugar Frosted Popcorn Flakes and takes a seat*

So when will the action begin?

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
Malk, i'll look into stuff @ state

Also, I count as an eastern smasher since I'm the father of YGO, which would make PAC the..... :)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
you are the true father of ygo, i must fight my own father this weekend at malks tourney then. I will be ready

PacStrife

Smash Ace
lol, if your the father, then I'm the .........mother? actually screw that, we is both the father now son!!!! But yeah I hope people are practicing up for this one, especially crew YGO boys. i suggest yall learn how to play sheik or peach, lol. Just a suggestion:)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've come up with the backstory to explain why the two happen to be fathers.

In a governmental experiment gone wrong, two beings come out surviving. With nothing but the clothes on their back they walk for hours talking. Eventually they reach a Denny's and decide YGO would be their name. Soon more joined the group because their backstory was so badass, they had to be a part of it.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
falco be sure to go with us saturday to malks tourney. I dont need a peach shiek now, i need a fox, allthough i could use shiek

Bubbleman

Smash Cadet
So yea i didn't die or anything just been busy..........but anyway i'm tryin to get to the central tourney it all depends on if i have to spend some time with my family or not, oh and lets not forget that i <3 Uber noob! ;)

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
I find myself strangely excited about the tournament this saturday. Don't know why. Maybe because of the west guys will be coming and I can finally get a taste of western smash. Maybe because the power ranking standings are on the line. Maybe because I've been doing a lot better with my characters. At any rate, team triforce for 1-3 in singles (Link, Ganon AND Zelda [not in that order]) on Saturday.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yayuhzz i will use zelda/shiek hehehe. Nah jp, or am i. Just come and find out. All the characters i choose if i even change will be spur of the moment.

Mewchu252

Smash Cadet
Hmm.. if you guys burn outta hype and energy before the matches. i'll be serving some free Lightning bolts to juice eveyone up XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've done that before! Funny as hell to watch your character fly so quickly off screen. Good times.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I find myself strangely excited about the tournament this saturday. Don't know why. Maybe because of the west guys will be coming and I can finally get a taste of western smash. Maybe because the power ranking standings are on the line. Maybe because I've been doing a lot better with my characters. At any rate, team triforce for 1-3 in singles (Link, Ganon AND Zelda [not in that order]) on Saturday.
who from the west is coming?

Top Bottom