• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah Wifi and everything works to, Gecko is region free so it plays any games, but my Codes are for Japo Brawl...so if you download the codes for English Brawl and put that in, it will work for English Brawl, whereas now everything is for Japo Brawl, if you get me lol

The_Rake

Smash Lord
hmm i think, could i get the codes off your sd card then? Because one of things i love are all of your mad codes and stuff and they would have to be a must =P

The_Rake

Smash Lord
haha, score for mtr! i get the crazy japo stuff on mine =P Just hope i can set controls without getting lost xD
Only reason i bought it is cos i cant hack my dads wii =P

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
What u bought George's wii wtf? The codes are so dumb for *** brawl, u shud find stuff out about Brawl- being compatiable with *** first, or stuff like that.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
It's simple to do your custom controls, just see what the Japcharacter is for like grab for example and change it from there. I will box it all up soon as I go home on Weds and bring it all back with me.

^^Budget where abouts are you from?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
lol at using my example sentance xD

but yeah awesome and I should be making your school tourney as it's hella easy to get to Nottingham. Just need a date!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Haha, my mains went up

Lucario 14th-11th (where he was in v2)
Tlink 16th-14th

but then kirbys dropped down to 16th :(

thats so pro calz, you pick upzelda and she plummits.
Lol G tier is Twilight tier xD
Nice to see theres some more manliness in the world tho

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Well i heard hyrule tier, but tlink isnt in it so it cant be that, I came up with twilight (theyre all from twilight afterall) but have to say triforce tier is my fav =P

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Oh right i get you

the only reason i chose twilight was to distinguish between those 3 characters (who take their look from twilight princess) and toon link who is a part of the adult timeline, completely seperate to the others.
You cant call it zelda tier because what about toon and sheik? they're not there. Ocarina doesnt work because of shiek. Twilight and triforce work though

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Guys guys if u wanna know what Zelda i best come to me, i ahve more knowledge than u all on this!

Anyway its: OoT > MM > Twilight, others are all alright but these are the top3 imo.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
People always hate on WW, personally i loved it, even though the graphics didnt look that great when you're going around towns and stuff but in dungeons it looked and played fantasticly.

Top Bottom