• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well anyway about the weekend, had a rgeat time great to see soem long lost faces again, here's a couple of shoutotus to ya.

George: Nice seeing ya George was good fun at urs as always, pro melee player he is but fox is ghey i agree with jase, too fast and that shine **** is anooying too xD.

Jase: Cool seeing u again jase dude, ur pretty good at Melee actually, didnt expect ur Samus to be that good, keep it up man.

Dam: Awsome to see u againt too Dam, dont know who u main in Melee but ur Falcon was the best i played, even though that spammy knee is ghey, good to see u and good MM's, unfortunatly Me and and Calz ***** you Melee players at ur own game in teams, were too good of a team lolol.

Calz: Was epic at urs again, the meatballz ur dad made were amazing, i'll come again sometime obviosly, get Swithe and K.Mac to come too lol, then swithe can make a, "Lets Play New Super Mario Bros Wii" xDDDDDDD.

K.Mac: **** U MAN, UR PLAYSTYLE IS SO GAY NOW ITS SO ****ING ANNOYING, DSMASH SPAM AND NADO IS ALL I SAW WHEN U AND CALZ WAS PLAYING!!! Although it was really funny, u should do even better now with that gay playstyle, ohh and get ***** at Brawl+, i r too good for teh K.Mac.

Nishin: Dayum Tom whats goin on here, ur never gonna get ur Controllers if ya dont show up to anyfin, hopefully i'll see u in the near future.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
thx again george for the mini fest i learnt alot from it ^^

ty trio not bad for a guy who learned how to l cancel last october and plays lvl 9's mosta the time huh? ',;P (lvl 9's ftw)

Brado

Smash Lord
I play a better video game than you, people on the internet now think you are silly.

I showed you :D

****s

As far as I know nearly every other fighting community is full of elitist jerks, and laugh upon smash without giving it a chance.

It's all opinion my friend...

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
I play a better video game than you, people on the internet now think you are silly.

I showed you :D

****s
if u sir are talking about any other game besides tekken 6(bob,lars and miguel RULE!!!!1) or smash, then i may have to get my garmin and find u to tell u how wrong u are and belive me it will find u <(>.<")>

but if u are being sarcastic then i am srry =p

The Filth

Smash Lord
Never really rated tekken myself, and I don't care what people happen to play =]

I get trolled when people start the ego ****ery of implying their games better though, need to get past that =[

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
The same can be said about the Smash community Brad. The Street Fighter scene is very well respected and a hell of a lot more mature than us Smashers.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hey the smash community is mature, at least Me, Calz and K.Mac are, unless were laughing at K.Mac loolololoool.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I can't sleep anymore. Which sucks considering schools starts Tuesday and I just pulled an all nighter again... Have to stay awake the whole of today so I can get some good sleep tonight yaaayz.

Also Brado when you read this what time you wanna go Josh's? They are still sleeping atm lol but I my mum said she'll take us at 5pm, 6pm or even 7pm lol.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
I can't sleep anymore. Which sucks considering schools starts Tuesday and I just pulled an all nighter again... Have to stay awake the whole of today so I can get some good sleep tonight yaaayz.

Also Brado when you read this what time you wanna go Josh's? They are still sleeping atm lol but I my mum said she'll take us at 5pm, 6pm or even 7pm lol.

Brado

Smash Lord
Willz is already going, but my chances are looking slim. My dads on holiday at the time of the tourney, and he doesn't want me traveling if he's not here.

being 15 sucks. ¬_¬

Brado

Smash Lord
He has his reasons for it, but he still hasn't given me a proper chance to show that I can be trusted to travel down there >_>

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You guys have gotta try and make London for once, srsly u wont regret going its good fun.
I agree, it is good.

He has his reasons for it, but he still hasn't given me a proper chance to show that I can be trusted to travel down there >_>
It's actually not dangerous, the area we are travelling in London is safe (and trust me there are some unsafe places to be in London and this ain't one of them)
You are constantly surrounded by more then 5 people and you are gonna be picked up at the station.

I am picking Willz from Barkingside (since it is actually quicker then the way Fuzzyness advertised) and taking him there.

And plus on the underground there are always loads of people around (often too much lol) so you're never alone at any moment.

If you would be travelling the same way as Willz told me I could guarantee the journey would be safe.
Seriously.

Brado

Smash Lord
It's a shame that my dad really doesn't listen when I explain that kind of thing to him, but I'll have another shot at it when I next see him, I really want to come to this one.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well tell him about what I said anyway.
Tell him you've already been told about the area being safe and the venue is like 7 mins walking distance from the station and you are being picked up there by people you know (well you sorted do know us even though you haven't seen me in particular lol but other people you do know)

Obviously say it's not by car since I know parents worry about that lol. We will just meet you there and walk together or get on the bus, since on the bus its only like 2 mins but we only get on it if we are walking and its there.

So you won't actually really be alone at any moment and the journey is very basic.

Brado

Smash Lord
Thank you for that, I'll be sure to explain properly, seeing as I now know the full details of the journey I'll hopefully be taking.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
It's just weird seeing a lot of 15 year olds saying they cant travel alone at 15 and I dont remember having that problem lol. >_<

Though you get people like prof who even at the age of adulthood can't travel to smash tournaments and they lie to their parents to go, though it's perfectly understandable when you're so small. :bee:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I think now if I was to tell my parents they would be ok with it in London.

But when it is out of London I KNOW they would complain but everything is going alright now so no need to change it up lol :bee:

And Brado from what Willz (if you are going with him) told me this is what you're jounrey

King Cross Station is where you get off from the coach > Get On Northern Line (the black line) To Bank Station > Get On The Central Line (the red line) to Barkingside Station > 7 Minute walk to venue

It's really that easy.

Brado

Smash Lord
Well I should get to at least one of the first few monthlies, and once I travel to one successfully he'll be more willing to let me do so again.

Brado

Smash Lord
I was under the assumption I'd be getting the train from Leicester to Kings Cross, it's only £14 return.

How much would the travel from Kings Cross to the venue cost, I don't have too much spare cash atm. :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ummm well I dunno lol....you might be getting coach or train, not too sure about that.

And you're 15 which means you can get a child travelcard.
Which is only £2 to travel on everything in London for the whole day lol.

That's what I get even though im 18 but I know people who are 25 and stuff who do it lol.

So don't worry about London travelling cost.....London is sick like that with the £2 **** :).

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway if your dad says you can't go Brad just say you're staying round mine for the Friday and Saturday night yeee then you can goooo

Brado

Smash Lord
Sweet, I thought I'd be forking out loads for underground and bus tickets, but that's cheaper than my trip to town and back in Leicester >_>

Lol I might do that Willz, but if he found out he would kill me.

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol me and x1-12 almost got age-*****ed the other day on the way to gm jacks place,

****ing hell you were choking when you had to state your birthday lol!

Was a good day tho :) Crabman is so awesome, rediculous tech stuff

Top Bottom