• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Elites Monthly! - April 20th, 2013 - Charlottesville, VA

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
I might hit up your smash fest, Ammad. Just have to see if I can take a good chunk of time out of my schedule to dedicate to it.

QWA

Smash Apprentice
Wish I could come, but States is this weekend. I'll make it to the next one! I'm glad you're making good use of the logo! ;)

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
6 days HYPE!!!

Thought-- Due to the consistently low turnouts for Brawl dubs, how does everyone feel about PM dubs in place of Brawl dubs?

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Alright, since I realllyyy want brawl dubs I'm gonna hold onto hope for this tourney and if the dubs turnout is low again I will just switch out for PM dubs. If we get a good enough turnout and the PM dubs demand is high enough I'll see if I can fit dubs and singles for all three games into the next one.

Edit: Lets get hype guys! The tourney is in a few days!!! I know a solid number of people are attending, so lets hear it =D

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Naridax, Bubba, Smashgod, Ammad, the two kids that I pick up for these, etc. I'm fairly certain there will at least be 12 people there. Xzax and KT/ZeRo are also possibly coming. Seagull team with me if Boss decides to be lame. :happysheep:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Naridax, Bubba, Smashgod, Ammad, the two kids that I pick up for these, etc. I'm fairly certain there will at least be 12 people there. Xzax and KT/ZeRo are also possibly coming. Seagull team with me if Boss decides to be lame. :happysheep:
Junebug will also be in attendance.

Wonderful. Now I can at least get 2nd place for brawl. :happysheep:
SEE ABOVE

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Brawl dubs IS happening on this one just to clarify. This tourney will determine if Brawl doubles stays in or PM gets switched in. If someone teams with me, I'm entering dubs, I'll MK for dubs all day.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I will probably be here. Teams anyone?

:018:
So you decide that it's too far when I show up with the intention of meeting you, but then IMMEDIATELY after I state that I can't come to this one, you chime in and announce that you're coming, huh? <__<

DAT CHANGE OF HEART O___o
Word. :c

Lolz, sorry man. Check out my post above the one I quoted from Seagull. I can't come. Going to the Xanadu Monthly and my funds are only enough for one tournament. Rather than force someone to come all the way down here to pick me up, I'd rather just go to Xanadu with Nintendude or Sypher, both living in NoVA, since they're both going to that tourney anyway. Sorry guys, maybe next time. :ohwell:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So you decide that it's too far when I show up with the intention of meeting you, but then IMMEDIATELY after I state that I can't come to this one, you chime in and announce that you're coming, huh? <__<

Word. :c

Lolz, sorry man. Check out my post above the one I quoted from Seagull. I can't come. Going to the Xanadu Monthly and my funds are only enough for one tournament. Rather than force someone to come all the way down here to pick me up, I'd rather just go to Xanadu with Nintendude or Sypher, both living in NoVA, since they're both going to that tourney anyway. Sorry guys, maybe next time. :ohwell:
I'm just a tall black guy. Why would you want to meet me so bad?

:018:

Top Bottom