• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbounders for Brawl (the official thread)

Tomasiarity

Smash Journeyman
My bets are on Lucas but I surely want Flint the kick *** cowboy. You start Mother 3 with him and he attacks with a stick. And Brawl needs more cowboys before plumbers/swordsmen/puffballs/Pokemon/Hunters/Psychic boys.

(Lucas, Boney, Flint and Claus from left to right).

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tomasiarity said:
My bets are on Lucas but I surely want Flint the kick *** cowboy. You start Mother 3 with him and he attacks with a stick. And Brawl needs more cowboys before plumbers/swordsmen/puffballs/Pokemon/Hunters/Psychic boys.

(Lucas, Boney, Flint and Claus from left to right).
How about Limping Burgulars who fight with quirky items and by Kicking?

Hyrule2

Smash Apprentice
Best idea ever. I support it more than all of the other threads that I supported combined.

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
Poo (I think thats his default name) from Earthbound 1 deserve to be in there.
PSI starstorm for the special, he got psi freeze, fire, thuder, shield, etc.

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, my top choice for another Earthbound character is Jeff, simply because he works so differently from every other character (read: no PSI/PK).

But there is another that I would consider, the mechanical master that is... Loid!
Think about it. What would be cooler than seeing an elementary schooler whip out flamethrowers and plasma beams to fight with.

And calling the tank (or an RX) as a Super Smash would be awesome.

Top Bottom