• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Early Brawl ONLINE Tournament

bolistic315

Smash Rookie

this was a first come first served basis if u did not provide me and stamatabar with all the info u were not enterd, who ever recieved a pm from me is succesfully enterd ane reiciving a bracket u will see who u are versing.d will b thank you very much and good luck in the tournament.

ps- the reason that we use aim because it is a lot easier fo us to communicate with eachother

bennyboytx

Smash Rookie
When's This Thing Going To Start!?? Who Are We Facing!? Gah Update Forum Somebody! Is There An Aim Chatroom?

weridguy

Smash Cadet
twenty minutes till it starts and neither ballistic or stamata are on. this still happening or what?

weridguy

Smash Cadet
haha hey os didnt see you joined the tournament also. thanks for his aim. wanna play sometime later?

i think he should just post the bracket on here

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
No Prob

haha hey os didnt see you joined the tournament also. thanks for his aim. wanna play sometime later?

i think he should just post the bracket on here
Anytime Werid, I recall having some good matches with you. I'm not sure how these two are trying to run the tournament, but I'm sure they have some idea and know what they are doing. He gave me my first match, it's with Marth + "something" up top a few posts back. If this doesnt work out in the next 20 min and people still want a Tourny, I can make something up with Tournament Maker real quick.

Triple9Killa

Smash Rookie
I've won the first round and messaged bolistic on aim, but he has yet to respond back to me for the last 20 minutes. Anyone else having this problem?

Triple9Killa

Smash Rookie
Well I don't see how it would take that long. You have the bracket in front of you, you scratch off the losers and tell the winners that they play each other. It's been almost 30 minutes since the first match and I'm heading out in about 45 minutes. This tourny should not take that long.

I'm really just upset at the fact that he isnt even letting me know he's still alive on aim lol

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Well I don't see how it would take that long. You have the bracket in front of you, you scratch off the losers and tell the winners that they play each other. It's been almost 30 minutes since the first match and I'm heading out in about 45 minutes. This tourny should not take that long.

I'm really just upset at the fact that he isnt even letting me know he's still alive on aim lol
But take into account:
8 min matches
People not on aim
People not responding
And most importantly, people not sending results

I'm sure that it is very hectic right now for Bolistic and Stamata.

Triple9Killa

Smash Rookie
I understand, but at least let the people who are on aim and trying to communicate know whats going on, they are just completely ignoring me.

tsl

Smash Apprentice
LOL, so it looks like these guys didn't register people who didn't provide their AIM handle, but nowhere in the OP does it state that as a requirement for registration. And judging from all the posts right now, the tournament process itself isn't going any smoother. I've played several online tournaments now and this one is by far the most poorly organized out of them all.

Epic failure. I advise everyone to stay away from these guys in the future. They do not know what they're doing at all.

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
LOL, so it looks like these guys didn't register people who didn't provide their AIM handle, but nowhere in the OP does it state that as a requirement for registration. And judging from all the posts right now, the tournament process itself isn't going any smoother. I've played several online tournaments now and this one is by far the most poorly organized out of them all.

Epic failure. I advise everyone to stay away from these guys in the future. They do not know what they're doing at all.
"2 people didn't show," I assume helpers. "It's pretty hectic," and those are words from bolistic's mouth. Told you tht things can go wrong. Bah, I lurk too much lol.

Triple9Killa

Smash Rookie
It's been an hour since I've even gotten a response from them, and its been an 1 and 40 minutes from the start of this thing. What could possibly take this long? make the people who havent contacted you forfeit and move on. It's that simple.

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Great match, awal. Loved that grabbing strategy. But mix it up some in the air. Dair has a ton of lag, and is very predictable. I was afraid I would lose all of the match.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
The tournament isn't going that bad. The worst I've had to deal with was the almost forgeit of a match because I said brb to making a PB & J, but the tournament got to the finals.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Its between me and I think its B_Awal, I dont know who was on the other side of the bracket. The final is scheduled for tomorrow at 7 EST which is really awful for me since thats 4 freaking AM PST ? !

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Forget what? I never got an answer from him about how many matches the second round was. He said forget it

Top Bottom