• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Livestreams for YT and Twitch are up
Wait, so should we watch that or the E3 presentation? :191:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"I stink, but I stink of success. No one could stand this odor around me." Cool, didn't know we had Smash players hosting this show. :bowsette:

zferolie

Smash Hero
I completely forgot about Hyrule warriors DLC. I hope the Twins are fun to play!

And I'm still pulling for my Girls Reimu and Shantae to make it in. Please Sakurai! You gave me Pyra and Mythra, now give me these 2... but not trying to sound greedy here

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
My prediction is Master Chief and a 1st party rep from a game released within the last three years
My want is Master Chief and either Demifiend or Reimu

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Timer's up.

Here we go!

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
That or we become Goomba.

Pick your poison I guess.
Life as a Goomba is a new first party game in which the player can live some everyday life in the Mushroom Kingdom... as a Goomba!
Meet friends, join the training with the rest of the army, explore, find secret pipes, and upgrade yourself with gadgets and magic: you can even grow a pair of wings and fly freely in the sky!
Watch out for Mario, and never disappoint Bowser or you'll regret that.

Life as a Goomba; resease in fall 2021.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Remember to hide live chat; my guess is that people are going to post stuff that's been leaked in there, and even if the leaks wind up not being accurate, it's probably a good idea to hide live chat in general.

I'm going into this expecting that the only Zelda news that we're going to get is the first pack of Age of Calamity DLC and Switch ports for Wind Waker HD and/or Twilight Princess HD.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Remember to hide live chat; my guess is that people are going to post stuff that's been leaked in there. (plus, it's probably a good idea to hide live chat in general)

I'm going into this expecting that the only Zelda news that we're going to get is the first pack of Age of Calamity DLC and Switch ports for Wind Waker HD and/or Twilight Princess HD.
I always hide livechat in streams. Its always so toxic and gringe it makes me fear for the future of the human race

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I could use a Zelda 35 battle royale game to replace the hole that Mario 35 left for me. Pac-Man isn’t cutting it unfortunately.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
mutters to self with fingers crossed

New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...
Xenoblade X port...
New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I always hide livechat in streams. Its always so toxic and gringe it makes me fear for the future of the human race
Chat is blocked on the YouTube stream.

Bout time too.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I will say a crazy, left-field Western IP that would be super popular GLOBALLY and get a lot of hype that doesn't have a shot is anything tied to Blizzard.

Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blades) might be the most popular but Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft all have popular IP characters to pick from.

Blizzard games are not just iconic in the West but also in a lot of Eastern Countries (notably China and Korea; not as sure about Japan).

zferolie

Smash Hero
mutters to self with fingers crossed

New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...
Xenoblade X port...
New 2d metroid...
New 2d metroid...
God I wish Nintendo actually cared enough about metroid for how influencal it is for all of gaming....

Chat is blocked on the YouTube stream.

Bout time too.
Thank god

I will say a crazy, left-field Western IP that would be super popular GLOBALLY and get a lot of hype that doesn't have a shot is anything tied to Blizzard.

Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blades) might be the most popular but Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft all have popular IP characters to pick from.

Blizzard games are not just iconic in the West but also in a lot of Eastern Countries (notably China and Korea; not as sure about Japan).
If this was old school blizzard, I would be for this... but Activison Blizzard is the worst of all time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom