• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Oh really? Well, do we know if the other one is fake yet?
No word on anyone being able to disprove it yet.

It's very well done if it is fake, if you zoom in at the top, you can see a reflection of some kind of banner or poster that says "Mario Kart DLC Pack"

Yep, even the questionable Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach. If they needed more females why not Toadette or Birdo (Don't give me that, if she identifies as a woman we gotta respect that).
Toadette is playable on the disc.

Last edited:

*The Sensus Crustulum*

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably going to get a lot of heat on this, but I actually like the baby characters and I was ecstatic when Baby Rosalina was revealed. And, I'm probably get MORE heat on this, but I wouldn't even mind Baby Wario or Baby Waluigi.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I'd probably going to get a lot of heat on this, but I actually like the baby characters and I was ecstatic when Baby Rosalina was revealed. And, I'm probably get MORE heat on this, but I wouldn't even mind Baby Wario or Baby Waluigi.
I never minded Baby Mario and Baby Luigi but after that they just seemed pointless. Daisy didn't need 2 characters based on her. If it had been Yoshi or DK then it'd have been more acceptable.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
So is the MK8 Roster pic proven fake yet. Or just the Battle Screen.
No. Just the battle screen, because they popped up at the same time people are having a little confusion over the fact that the pictures aren't related.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
No. Just the battle screen, because they popped up at the same time people are having a little confusion over the fact that the pictures aren't related.
Does that mean E. Gadd driving a Motorcycle is still a possibility.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
You know, when you think about it, it's still the largest Mario Kart roster to date. The downside is that old favorites got left out so they could make room for new blood. The Koopalings themselves are taking up SEVEN of those slots. Not even Bowser's own son made it in this time...

D

Deleted member

EA is really disappointing me this year. They started out strong with Battlefront and Inquisitions, then they kinda just started going downhill. The only other really hype-worthy game is Mirror's Edge.

EDIT: And maybe Battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlastState

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlastState
3DS FC
0946-2825-3438
EA is really disappointing me this year. They started out strong with Battlefront and Inquisitions, then they kinda just started going downhill. The only other really hype-worthy game is Mirror's Edge.

EDIT: And maybe Battlefield.
Mirror's Edge was the only reason I waited for the conference in the first place, now I'm just gonna wait for what Sony has in store...

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Since EA refuses to support Nintendo consoles, I don't really care much of what they do anymore.

Give us an HD remastered version of this, then we'll talk.

Last edited:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Battlefield is doing way too much for all the fans to be calling it so "realistic."

D

Deleted member

I think we all know who the laughing stock of this years E3 is going to be.
*COUGH*EA*COUGH*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I think we all know who the laughing stock of this years E3 is going to be.
*COUGH*EA*COUGH*
Either that or Sakurai if he puts Pac-Man in.
Because we all know how Pac-Man is.
"NO MOVESET"
...Good lord, I want to shoot those people who say that.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I predict that Nintendo is going to win E3 just like they did last year...

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
It is pretty obvious we are getting a newcomer this E3 in Smash Bros, but my question is. Who do you think will be present at the reveal?

D

Deleted member

Either that or Sakurai if he puts Pac-Man in.
Because we all know how Pac-Man is.
"NO MOVESET"
...Good lord, I want to shoot those people who say that.
Well I meant the near unanimous laughing stock, the only way Nintendo could be in that position is if they led with Wii Music 2.

Again, EA started out strong with Battlefront and Inquisitions (but even then it wasn't very much, even the Battlefront stuff was only conceptual) but then it just became SPORTS and games nobody really cared about aside from Mirror's Edge and Battlefield.
And don't even get me started on the Bioware announcements, I was so disappointed.

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
image.jpg
I know, a thing.
If you had this roster as the roster. But you could only change 3 characters. And then that would be the roster. Who would you like to change???

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It is pretty obvious we are getting a newcomer this E3 in Smash Bros, but my question is. Who do you think will be present at the reveal?
Given that we kinda got Ike and the Coliseum out of nowhere, I'd guess, as others have, it's due to an imminent Chrom reveal. :/

Sebastian Tute for Sm4sh. Someone make a support thread, NOW.
You underestimate the obsession this place has with making a thread for every character ever.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
View attachment 15799
I know, a thing.
If you had this roster as the roster. But you could only change 3 characters. And then that would be the roster. Who would you like to change???
Keep Greninja--I made that sprite, makes me happy that someone's using it--for one.
I'd replace Squirtle, Ivysaur and Mewtwo for E. Gadd, King K. Rool and Zoroark or Sceptile. (DON'T TAZE ME, BRO)

Top Bottom