• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E/Coast Respect The Tech. - June 8th, 2013 - Trinity, NC, U.S.A.

chriscapnz

Smash Apprentice
Possible datr change because i still have not been able yo rebook a new venue... just keep a check on the thread for updates everyone sorry :(

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
Hey, this is my first tourney. Wish me luck! Ill be bringing my brother, I hope we have some :sheik: killers playing SSBM

I will be bringing a few modded controllers, incase any of you are interested. I will have Controllers with Brawl specific modifications (include sanded handles for comfort, A Black PS3 stick for extra control, removed triggers and removed rumble pack). I will also bring some wii ccp with colored PS3 sticks for anybody interested. You can always try out a controller just to see what it feels like, feel free to ask me there :b:

You can buy a controller for a discounted price of just $20 without any shipping costs (of course :))

- BTW, are PS3 sticks legal for this tourney? They aren't really an advantage, rather a preference. Of course, it is chris' call
- And for the Brawl players, are the removed triggers legal for this tourney?

Thanks everyone on Smashboards for being awesome to me for the past 6 months! I am looking forward to getting destroyed on Saturday!

chriscapnz

Smash Apprentice
Hey, this is my first tourney. Wish me luck! Ill be bringing my brother, I hope we have some :sheik: killers playing SSBM

I will be bringing a few modded controllers, incase any of you are interested. I will have Controllers with Brawl specific modifications (include sanded handles for comfort, A Black PS3 stick for extra control, removed triggers and removed rumble pack). I will also bring some wii ccp with colored PS3 sticks for anybody interested. You can always try out a controller just to see what it feels like, feel free to ask me there :b:

You can buy a controller for a discounted price of just $20 without any shipping costs (of course :))

- BTW, are PS3 sticks legal for this tourney? They aren't really an advantage, rather a preference. Of course, it is chris' call
- And for the Brawl players, are the removed triggers legal for this tourney?

Thanks everyone on Smashboards for being awesome to me for the past 6 months! I am looking forward to getting destroyed on Saturday!
Come to me at the door and i will see about legalizing them. i had in tourney description no mods but i think i will let that slide if your going to use them. maybe someone else wull be interested in them as well

chriscapnz

Smash Apprentice
Oh, uuh, if its Friday I won't be able to go. I'll be 100% for Saturday though.

Also since I live in the middle of nowhere I probably won't be taking anyone to the tourney with me. If MD/VA comes it'll be seperately. :happysheep:
Were confirmed for saturday u and md/va in?

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I'm unable to go due to some things regarding my ride. I know other VA people are interested in coming though. :happysheep:

PicMan

Smash Cadet
"2:00-Venue opens/Friendlies
2:30-Sign ups starts
3:30-Doubles Melee&Brawl Begins
5:30-Food break
6:30-Food break ends/Melee&Brawl Singles begins
10:00-Venue closes"

if we're only coming for the melee singles, do we have to sign up at 2:30 and wait 4 hours, or can we just come in at 6:30?

GCS Gaming Customs

...What PicMan said...Ill be there for melee singles as well...

BTW, during down time in tourneys, can you just play friendlies, or do you watch other people play? Just wanted an idea to what happens on downtime.

O yea, Ill be bringing my Falcon Controller to the tourney. I do paint jobs, just havent been able to for the past 2 months cuz of rain, but you guys can check out my falcon controller in case any are interested in one in the future
:falcon: You WILL get KNEED :eek: But you will probably destroy me right afterwards :glare:

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Yeah in downtime friendlies are definitely okay. Also that controller sounds awesome, I might be interested I'll talk to you at the tournament!

GCS Gaming Customs

Yea, came out pretty good. Unfortunately, since I do not have access to a spray gun at the moment or at the time, I was forced to use spray paint, so it has some dents and stuff from wear (Im not nice to my controllers :c) But the Falcon theme is definitely still there. I have pics, but I think it would be better just to see it there.

Ill be bringing 8 controllers FS (2 regular GameCube [$15 each], 2 GameCube w/Brawl mods, 2 Wii CCP w/PS3 sticks, and 2 GameCube controllers w/Stick mods) The last 2 are pretty sweet (1 is the one you see in my profile picture [has a gold back], and the other is an Orange Spice w/Gold Buttons and Black Nunchuk Sticks), so I will charge a bit more for them, since they took a lot of time and effort.
And of course, My own and my bros controller :)

looking forward to seeing everyone there! :cool:

Top Bottom