• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dynasty Battles 3: Subterranean Prominence - November 23rd, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

aZiUm

Smash Rookie
I would like to come! I just found out about this forum and will also be going tomorrow for Melee! Hopefully I can still sign up.
Cheers!

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably enter brawl again at this event. I'm not great at it but last when I entered it was actually pretty damn fun considering I don't have any idea what I'm doing lol

dnNCEW

Smash Rookie
Me and Lackadaisy Alax are definitely coming now.

dude definitely come to the smashfests we have on friday at a&c and sundays at my house
Sundays at your place? I work most Sundays but if I have any off I'm down. PM me the address dude, and how many people usually go?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I would like to come! I just found out about this forum and will also be going tomorrow for Melee! Hopefully I can still sign up.
Cheers!
youre fine bro, this series doesnt require any kind of prereg

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Lmao. At the signature, the name and the avatar. Just great.

Our uploading situation is kinda confusing right now. I guess the best I can do to explain it to you is that some (if not most/all) recorded matches will be uploaded to youtube, but we have multiple uploaders and here are the details

- They will either be uploaded to youtube.com/canadabrawl (which is where most canadian-brawl-tourney-vids are uploaded), but any matches uploaded here might not be uploaded for a loong time...few months maybe
- If Yosh (aka Ryoko), hell-dew or Toronto Joe decide to upload any vids from this, they will be uploaded to youtube.com/TheYahshua1234 , youtube.com/user/HelLDeWs or youtube.com/evenmatchupgaming respectively.

Although I shouldn't need to mention that if you want your videos uploaded to youtube, make sure you save the replays of your games, preferrably on the SD card of whichever Wii you're on. If we don't have replays, and it's not on stream, we can't upload :\

Also Will probably won't be there

Blueberry Kong

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DKbill
Should I bring my own SD card or what? I'm a little confused because I've never been to an offline tournament so I'm excited.
Also, are wireless controllers legal?

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I know Will lives in Canada. idk where he lives exactly so I just assumed he might be close.
Will the awesome DK main definitely lives in New York dude.

Sorry to burst your bubble. He has been to a number of Toronto tournaments before though (IMPULSE 1 and 2, and RoS:KE back in July 2012) so maybe you could convince him to make it out to a future tournament :)

Patches

Smash Master
Will the awesome DK main definitely lives in New York dude.

Sorry to burst your bubble. He has been to a number of Toronto tournaments before though (IMPULSE 1 and 2, and RoS:KE back in July 2012) so maybe you could convince him to make it out to a future tournament :)
Was he at RoS:KE? I thought he was only at RoS in whitby. Cause at RoS:KE the wheel of salt was there, right?

SunshineVG

Smash Rookie
Hoy friends, myself (Sunshine) and BDog will both be attending

EDIT: I'm in for brawl and PM, BDog just wants PM

McD

Smash Journeyman
Heyo

I'm going to try to book this off and come out. I'm curious of how I can hold up :)

Mprime

Smash Ace
You can confirm me for attendance. Patches if you haven't found a team mate i'll partner with yah. Oytonix Prime, i have no idea who you are but there can only be one prime, I'm coming for your blood lol. Jk

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
If anyone is down to money match me in PM Bo5, hit me up. I feel as if it'll be a way for me to bring out the tryhard in people, as well as help me improve at a faster rate. If I know you are ridiculously better than me I'll probably not want to MM; no offense but I don't want to get robbed X_x Thanks :smirk:

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
If anyone is down to money match me in PM Bo5, hit me up. I feel as if it'll be a way for me to bring out the tryhard in people, as well as help me improve at a faster rate. If I know you are ridiculously better than me I'll probably not want to MM; no offense but I don't want to get robbed X_x Thanks :smirk:
Ivysaur vs Ike Bo5 $5?

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
Ally I'll MM you $2, I have no clue how good you are at PM, but if you can win Brawl at Impulse I'm sure you won't have a hard time facing me :p

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
Awesome, so I'm MM Poke, Shiny Mewtwo, ToJoe and Ally. This will be an awesome tournament XD

BTW, would I be able to stream some of the MMs? I want to rewatch them after so I can see where my strengths and weaknesses are

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
xBlitz he's pretty good in PM so You'll enjoy your mm
Blacktwins I sent you a suggestion for a ruleset for PM on Skype.

Look over it and then add it to the OP pls and ty.

Np . Will be fun we can do a few friendlies afterwards. Also +1 from Qc coming so 5 now
Ally if we don't play in bracket let's MM in PM. Ivysaur vs Ike? Falcon? Or do you play someone else now?

Top Bottom