• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DWYP 2 Round 2 Match-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amide

Smash Lord
Maybe you could do some fact checking before you accuse someone of intellectual theft, I dunno.

Kids these days...
I'm actually very sorry, it just, made sense. I hope you understand.

blazedaces

Smash Lord
philly, PA, aim: blazedaces, msg me and we'll play
First I want to apologize to the judges and Vro. I just came back from north carolina where we conducted a test my lab has been preparing for quite some time now. I was there since sunday. Still, until then work was pretty hectic getting prepared for this. More hours than I expected and I thought I would have internet access there... I was wrong. Anyway, excuses aside, I should have posted before this and I haven't.

I'm hoping you judges might please, please consider extending the deadline. If you extended it just one more week, please, I would be extremely grateful. If so my debate might actually be something of value. Otherwise, I think I should just forfeit considering that the deadline is tomorrow...

-blazed

RDK

Smash Hero
Both Alt and LJ said they're going to be busy for a while, and I'm sure Delorted will let you guys catch up. Just don't put it off even longer.

D

Deleted member

Guys, don't worry about it too much. Just post when you can. I think the deadlines are getting to people. Once you start the debate, you'll have a week to finish it. But I don't have a problem when you make it. Just don't take forever.

Vro

Smash Lord
I was getting worried about you blazed. Just don't debate me into oblivion!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
My uncle had an accident and was hospitalized so I haven't been near a computer in a while. I'm probably not going back home till like the day before school starts so I'm afraid I'll just have to forfeit. I'm spending the night at my cousins house today so I figured I would take the time to let you know.
I understand, I figured it might be something like that, sorry to hear that.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Alright, I've been gone all week, and it's good to see the debates are starting to start. Yah, just take your time, if it takes a bit longer than we expected Im not going to be too mad. Just start soon.

So Hyuga needs a new partner? What about you delorted.

RDK

Smash Hero
Tom's made our thread, but hasn't actually made the affirmative post. I could pair up with Hyuga, althought I doubt we could find a topic that we disagree on.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I don't have much access to internet these days because I recently moved out in apartment. I haven't received anything from my opponent yet, but by simple honesty, I know I won't be able to participate much even if he was active. Please accept my apologizes, I'll come back later on this year with much more to discuss with you guys.

Good luck with the tournament.

D

Deleted member

Yeah LJ, I need a new opponent. I'd take anyone really.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah im not going to be able to debate anymore. sorry to make you wait RDK =( and sorry for putting a glitch in how this tournament plays out. just not enough time in a day

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Easy Fix. RDk debate Delorted. We'll give a bye in there. Come on guys, it takes 5-10 minutes to research something and then make a post.

I'm also not impressed with D'OH. He makes one post, and hasn't done squat since.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Sorry, I've been kind of busy with moving back to school, rush, and a brush with hepatitis.

Plus I thought Sal was going to post something and I was waiting to just reply to his response.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
omg DoH posted his response.

I think it was worth the wait.

Oh, and TL_King, here's a hint. If it's in quotes, it's not my work, and I've provided a source for it. Just letting you know before you try and get me banned again.

Amide

Smash Lord
omg DoH posted his response.

I think it was worth the wait.

Oh, and TL_King, here's a hint. If it's in quotes, it's not my work, and I've provided a source for it. Just letting you know before you try and get me banned again.
I checked it because there were no sources, and it had the exact same text some where else. And by the way, CK checked it before I even accused it. I don't know what you have against me.

D

Deleted member

Eh RDK I'm gonna post soonish, I'm moving into rez today and frosh week is abound sooooooooooo it'll happen sooner or later

D

Deleted member

yea if you're talking about everyone else i dunno what's going on with them. But I'm froshing like non-stop. Prepare for my epic response :)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
One more week of this, and then we'll figure out a round 3. It will prob be an ad lib thing, we'll see what happens.

D

Deleted member

i'd say let us continue our debate till it's at 4 responses each.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Alright here's what's going to happen.

We've got like 4 decent debates, not really decent, but they were ok. I'm talking, Doh vs Commander Sal, Alt vs his guy, RDK vs Del, and Me vs Stunna.

Judges grade these 4 debates, and we'll have those 4 in the Semi's, then a Final. Grade away.

RDK

Smash Hero
Del, quick--I made my reply. Try and get at least one more response in.

D

Deleted member

we're not debating about religion silly

besides i still have no idea what your debate is about, like actually no clue

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ugh, I've been so busy lately, Im going to send a pm to all the judges by Monday. We'll get these 4 judged, and we'll move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom