• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

Miztik

Smash Master
WTF whatever

anyways those are some good A$$ vids it must have been crazy to see those matches in Person

WassupJB

Smash Lord
do you do a search on modesto or something miztik cuz anytime someone mentions it ur there
LMAO!!!

WTF whatever

anyways those are some good A$$ vids it must have been crazy to see those matches in Person
yeah they very entertaining. and it is kind of fishy you found my post. LOL it is like you search modesto. lol

WassupJB

Smash Lord
haha give him a break guys.
no harm man it's all in good fun. haha last rec room recording coming up. but remember only 5 sets will be posted so if it sucks...it wont be posted. and it being sucky is all in my judgement. LOL so obviously all of bobby's and kawn's matches are being posted. i might reserve a set for them. that would be very entertaining haha.

WhyBooger???

Smash Cadet
Ohhhh So This Is The Thing We Were Hedden 2 On Wendsday...Man That Really Suked Huh Bozo...Lol Its Kool Though I Aint Goin 2 Trip About The Seven Dollars U Made Me Waist....Lol JP Again I hope I Can Make The Last One....

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Do you guys smash in your rec room every day?

If not, then I'm wondering why my friend JP doesn't go, since he goes to DVC.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhh So This Is The Thing We Were Hedden 2 On Wendsday...Man That Really Suked Huh Bozo...Lol Its Kool Though I Aint Goin 2 Trip About The Seven Dollars U Made Me Waist....Lol JP Again I hope I Can Make The Last One....
lol! haha it was really that much! syke, you paid for seans ticket, not me! lol.

yeah i know j, i was messin. haha yeah man, i better make it to this one, help me out j!! aagghhh! lol

Miztik

Smash Master
LMAO!!!

yeah they very entertaining. and it is kind of fishy you found my post. LOL it is like you search modesto. lol
lol nah i didnt search for it i had already known you were gunna show cuz you posted in the modesto thread

i just thought it was cool you were bringing other ppl

and btw that tourney was fun we got to do it again sometime

see you guys on the 15th

AREL0E

Smash Apprentice
JB. Im hella not on here that much. Didnt know Pierre and all you guys post vids now. Maybe ill come back to smash MAYBE.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Do you guys smash in your rec room every day?

If not, then I'm wondering why my friend JP doesn't go, since he goes to DVC.
we do smash there quite often, it would be nearly every weekday, if not every weekday. i'm only there monday and wednesday. but there are people there who smash just for fun but still are pretty dam good; AND do NOT have videos on dvcrecroom channel.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yeah i hope so too bro. nice to see some new faces...again. also bro, if you do come, bring a usb thumb drive it will make it easier on me to give yall videos.

JB. Im hella not on here that much. Didnt know Pierre and all you guys post vids now. Maybe ill come back to smash MAYBE.
well as you know pierre has one hell of a name in nor cal. he's known at every smash event. he agreed to post some vids to promote my channel. so far i think it's going well. we could use more views though. so tell your smash friends, and even your friends who don't like smash lol.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
lol! alright wwjd, i have a flash drive thingy, i'll be sure to bring that with me if me and hype can make this time!! lmao

AREL0E

Smash Apprentice
See i would go wed. but i always have hella classes. so i dont know yet. I'll most likely just watch the channels. so yeah lets play some kof instead of smash.

p.s. oh yeah JB its arlo hence the name areloe you probrably already knew that but whatever.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
lol! alright wwjd, i have a flash drive thingy, i'll be sure to bring that with me if me and hype can make this time!! lmao
good lol

See i would go wed. but i always have hella classes. so i dont know yet. I'll most likely just watch the channels. so yeah lets play some kof instead of smash.

p.s. oh yeah JB its arlo hence the name areloe you probrably already knew that but whatever.
yeah i know man lol. i would have addressed pierre as the kawn if i didn't think you knew who he was haha.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
dam...nice. i'm thinking about canceling this recording in all. cause there is A LOT of smashing happening these next weeks.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
noo!!! me and my friend wanted to go to this one, we were sure we would to!! nnnooo. i need to smash with more people. lol

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
haha i will! im trying to get outa school that day, that way i can make it earlier, otherwise, i cant, but hopefully i can.. haha

Zoap

Smash Master
hey guess what guys! Im comin. Ima play some Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik, DK, Ganon, Yoshi Dittos(Me and Pierre are awesome at these) J puff, along wit lots of others. I may throw in a little Peach I suppose

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
yay zoap! yeah im bringing him to, man it looks like we have to take that stupid bus, and lose time again. great...
>.<

Smot

Smash Apprentice
I think Ill come around for the next recording with a few other good smashers , I have a friend that goes to DVC and plays smash every once in a while, black guy his names Kevin mains cpt falcon you might have seen him, I basically taut him smash although he still needs a lot of work... I go to sbcc and we have some pretty impressive players.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I think Ill come around for the next recording with a few other good smashers...
the next recording wont be till next semester.

who are the "few other good smashers"?

and please describe kevin a little more, cause there is this new black guy i see in there, i'm not too sure what his name is, might be kevin. the guy i'm talking about plays sometimes, but spectates a lot. and no offense to him, he isn't that good, but he is fun to play. lol for all i know we're talking about 2 different people.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
for some reason i am too...i didn't expect the last one to be big...i thought it'd end with the same 5 who opened..

myron, derek, bobby, ian and i.

Smot

Smash Apprentice
the next recording wont be till next semester.

who are the "few other good smashers"?

and please describe kevin a little more, cause there is this new black guy i see in there, i'm not too sure what his name is, might be kevin. the guy i'm talking about plays sometimes, but spectates a lot. and no offense to him, he isn't that good, but he is fun to play. lol for all i know we're talking about 2 different people.
Kevin is realy loud... plays with the tag Klow, that sounds like him lol... he is quite bad. (but don't tell him that) Well my old crew from high school is who I was referring to, we have only been to one tourney and I did the best taking 3rd but we are far better then we were then. ( or at least I hope we are:urg:)

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
today was awesome, glad i could finally make it to one of these. let me know if you guys smash outside this, it's be cool to go

Zoap

Smash Master
WWJasonD said:
4's with falcon!
P1: Hostility, P2 WWJasonD, P3 Lucien (he's just using zoaps tag lol), P4 Cuba Is Death. bobby was banned cause he's too good, and he wasn't looking so we started the match lol.
Actually P3 is Zoap and watch his awesome CF terrorize :)

Can you upload my sets (there are only two) one I have no tag and use Ganon+Mario(2 matches) the other I use +=! as my tag. I mainly want to watch my Ganon :)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Actually P3 is Zoap and watch his awesome CF terrorize :)

Can you upload my sets (there are only two) one I have no tag and use Ganon+Mario(2 matches) the other I use +=! as my tag. I mainly want to watch my Ganon :)
ok, but I swore lucien was playing. all good though. I love playing matches like that. they're always entertaining.

welp..I just updated the thread saying that laptop got a trojan..so apart from all my other files being completely f.ucked...those might as well. hopefully not, also if you didn't get mt txt, the reason why my laptop was freezing yesterday is cause that trojan was just taking speed...not good you know? I'm responding to this all on my phone. I won't be using a computer for a little bit..

*sigh* :(

Top Bottom