• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dunskies House Smashfests home of the mickey's

Lovage

Smash Hero
smash TODAY at dunskies house

u can come in like half an hour
bring gamecubes and a TV if theres a bunch of u fukers

bring gamecubes

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Aw man I didnt see the notice :\ haha
Ya lovage you posted it late! I also hope you didn't get a slice of my pizza

jerk!

but i hope u like the garlic bread pizza cuz i secretly love you

and you're an *** for calling me a moocher LOL

i thought u were serious the whole time till johnny told me u always do that

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Dunskies smashfests are always too good. I had a lot of fun against all the people I played against. Too bad I didn't get to play Oscar or Johnny :'(

P.S. Atlus you were wayyyy too happy for beating drunk Mango at Super Mario Strikers

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
LMAO dude watching atlus **** in mario strikers was better than playing melee that whole time

i had such a bad time playing melee

that was like the worst time i've ever had playing melee... every game i played its like i didn't enjoy it at all

thanks dunk for hosting this again

thanks S2j for giving me a ride home and telling me funny stories about your coughs

BTW as i go to pick up the pizza, a woman with like 2 cartloads of food gets in front of me and starts giving her items to the cashier. what makes it worse was that she had a bunch of coupons that they needed to check for half of the items. What made it EVEN WORSE was that the cashier didn't know how to register the coupons............. ggggggggggggggggggggggg

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
LMAO dude watching atlus **** in mario strikers was better than playing melee that whole time

i had such a bad time playing melee

that was like the worst time i've ever had playing melee... every game i played its like i didn't enjoy it at all

thanks dunk for hosting this again

thanks S2j for giving me a ride home and telling me funny stories about your coughs

BTW as i go to pick up the pizza, a woman with like 2 cartloads of food gets in front of me and starts giving her items to the cashier. what makes it worse was that she had a bunch of coupons that they needed to check for half of the items. What made it EVEN WORSE was that the cashier didn't know how to register the coupons............. ggggggggggggggggggggggg
It's because the BIZZ wasn't there to encourage you with *squish* *squish*

Edit: Oh yeah

Bizzarro Flame's new term is "Stage Freight." It is whenever someone is recovering and tries to grab the edge but misses because one gets scared.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
If theres not one of these today but people want to smash at my house they can :D.

WHA?

Smash Ace
It's because the BIZZ wasn't there to encourage you with *squish* *squish*

Edit: Oh yeah

Bizzarro Flame's new term is "Stage Freight." It is whenever someone is recovering and tries to grab the edge but misses because one gets scared.
there should be more terms like this

i dont know if anyone has one for this, but i say "oh ****, death chant" when the crowd (in game) starts cheering for a player, cause i noticed that very often the person being cheered for dies while being cheered.

@Fiction
why dont u start ur own thread to host melee playing?
i know u got one where u tell ppl to go but set up a day, cause if u tell ppl to go "whenever they want", it doesnt encourage them to go since its not organized. If u organize, and set up a day, ppl can see on the thread the interest of other players that are goin/planning to go. And set up the day at least a week ahead of time or sometime before, not jsutthe day before

well just a suggestuion do as u please.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Better watch out Dunskies! Before you know it everyone'll be going to Fiction's house.
My house will never be close to dunskies caliber because my parents will kick everyone out at like 11 or 12 haha.

Dunskies its like:

guy 1: man its 5 am
guy 2: yup *picks fox*

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
any one can come over any day this week. i have school from 12 till 8 every day so just call if u wana come over any time thats not 12-8

LuCKy

Smash Master
ill go like thursday maybe lol but i want street fighter 4 so i can **** atlus with my sakura :D

Top Bottom