• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dungeon Defenders

Nashun

Smash Ace
Official Website

Dungeon Defenders is an Multiplayer Cooperative Tower Defense Action RPG. There are 6 unique characters with their own skill trees, abilities, and equipment. The game's pretty diverse and there are lots of ways to play and build your character.

The multiplayer aspect is amaaaazing. It supports local/online co-op with up to 4 players. You can mix and match any amount of local players (using gamepads, joysticks, and keyboard/mouse) with any amount of online players, up to 4. I believe reading somewhere that they're going to be making 3v3 maps/modes as well.

There are a bunch of cool DLC you can buy in the form of maps, skins, and a character or two, and they're releasing a bunch of new stuff all the time. It's really easy to pick up and join a game, and though it's possible and fun to play with people of varying progression, it's ideal and challenging to play with people around the same character level.

So, does anybody else play? It's a $15 game on Steam, and all the DLC and whatnot probably costs another $20, but it's neither required nor advantageous other than having more maps and gameplay options. I have a level 33 mage and a level 17 barbarian, but I'm always willing to start a new dude to play with people who just started!

The game's a TON of fun, so let me know if you guys play/want to play!

Nashun - n84short155@hotmail.com @ Steam
NashunPrez @ AIM

D

Deleted member

I bought it on Steam shortly after it came out, but I never played it all that much. I might give this game another shot in the near future, but I'm not making any promises.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

nates always looking for people to play with

John2k4

The End of an Era
This is a great game. I've spent too many hours on it already. =P

Kal

Smash Champion
There is a Steam sale for this game: 66% off everything but the Quest for Lost Eternia Shards DLC. Figure I will probably pick it up.

Kal

Smash Champion
Is there any DLC you think I should get, by the way? There's a ridiculous amount of it.

Kal

Smash Champion
Game is on sale for the next 3.5 hours, 75%. That's $12.49 for the game and all DLC.

Just got it Nashun. My steamID is KalROFL.

Top Bottom