• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dubstep is the beginning of a trend that will bring all of humanity into a new state

GSUB

Smash Lord
yeah i had to lift my girlfriend over the line fence to get in as well as hop over myself due to some mass confusion, haha. but it was ****, and wasn't packed on the inside like people thought it might :p

it was gay to even have to deal with that situation in the first place @_@ and naw I don't think I'm goin :(

asob4

Smash Champion
we were at the gotham entrance along the wall waiting then like they opened up a fast lane to pay $20 to get in and we got to the front then we saw people pay, go in, then get kicked out and thats when we left.
they shouldn't have made it all ages otherwise LA center studios wouldn't have breached the contract

oh that sucks. pendulum, nero, rusko, and 12th planet are all there :D plus laidback luke, afrojack, major lazor, diplo, and jack beats. they got a pretty good lineup this year ha

marthsword

Smash Ace
I'm only knowledgeable on Doo wop / any 50's stuff. But. I can't help hearing some industrial? Maybe I'm mistaken. But from what I'm hearing, this seems to be a kind of, industrial that you can dance to.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
For me, it depends how "strong" the dubstep is. I like dance with some dubstep elements tossed in, but full blown dubstep gets on my nerves. Like srsly. o-o

Top Bottom