• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~ DUB's Vido Thread ~*

DUB

Smash Lord
My crewmate is getting a capture card in the next few days which means there will be a slew of videos of me vs/ him. Also, I'll put any tournament videos of me that I can find here as well. Feel free to coment. Thanks to Dr Peepee for uploading the 4 here at the moment.

vs. Ragnar0k (DK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gCknRUz2E

vs. Ragnar0k (Falco)

3 On Battlefield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmkNhezj8wk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRGNQct0xtc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8K5rqpt62Y&feature=related

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Very Nice.

First kill with the dair AFTER he AD was brilliant, not to mention you didn't get hit.

Good match. I couldn't pick many any major flaws. Most of your bananas were good.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
When I air dodged and he didn't do anything I just yelled FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
the sh peanut gun mindgames were so funny xD and to think people would rather block the peanut instinctively than a nanner combo xD oh so funny man. a true diddy player props man props.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
DUB's tricky, he's conditioned me to shield anytime he does anything. Peanut gun cancels to glide tosses make you paranoid, especially with DK's fatass.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
DUB's tricky, he's conditioned me to shield anytime he does anything. Peanut gun cancels to glide tosses make you paranoid, especially with DK's fatass.
i used to 2nd dk alongside with mk. diddy is the zergling of brawl (aka the rush sweeper) the key to the match from the video i saw that would be in ur favor is spacing and punishing. you have 7 minutes per match. people have to make mistakes. use it against them. theyre an abundance of players who perfect their arts but by perfecting it , it also creates a major setback since u can tell what to expect. adaption is key. never said it will be easy. i have certainly have had matches where my opponents overwhelmed me with mindgames, but when they started getting repetitive u can catch them off guard. its a game based around rock paper scissors, and a gun (metaknight). you can do it man :3 dk has mindgames too ya know...
downb>uptilt>sh upair :3 good way to stop a glide toss *****. but hell diddy can just jump over that >_< so compensate!

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah I play his Diddy all the time. He just happened to murder me in this game.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Yeah I play his Diddy all the time. He just happened to murder me in this game.
more vids then! matches are 2/3 arent they now o-o? cant show the worst/best of someones games, gotta have an average. can u post them here or pm them i wanna see some dk ownage :3

DUB

Smash Lord
more vids then! matches are 2/3 arent they now o-o? cant show the worst/best of someones games, gotta have an average. can u post them here or pm them i wanna see some dk ownage :3
There's another one on Yoshi's Island thats not in my favor. Still a good match.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Look on the account that uploaded them.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
can't go, it's my moms bday :/

pp is coming to chill at my place next saturday though so i just invited you for the hell of it :p

TreK

Is "that guy"
lol I like yout trick with foxtrot backward - glide toss
It seems as fast as dribbling but going farther and easier xD

And these pivot grabs in the middle of combos omfg

That sure was very cool ^.^

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
But I just wanted to do hoodrat stuff for my friends.

BTW everyone. DUB, fizwidget, and I went to a tourney on Saturday and DUB 3 stocked almost everyone there with his Diddy. It truly is godly. AND me and DUB got 2nd in teams.

DUB

Smash Lord
But I just wanted to do hoodrat stuff for my friends.

BTW everyone. DUB, fizwidget, and I went to a tourney on Saturday and DUB 3 stocked almost everyone there with his Diddy. It truly is godly. AND me and DUB got 2nd in teams.
He speaks the truth.

**** Wario

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol why did I find this thread so late?

DUB, if you want, I can critique your Diddy sometime. Not playing Diddy much, I can't highlight everything, but I can recognize obvious patterns and stuff.

You guys suck for not goin to Stingers's btw. =p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
You guys suck for not goin to Stingers's btw. =p

THIS

Just because Karn's is 2 hours closer and will have way more people isn't important

>_>

DUB

Smash Lord
It's this weekend though lol. You wouldn't be winning any money...
Oh thats right it's on the same day as Karns smashfest. I actually don't know if were going to either. Haven't played you or stingers I'd like to go. But Raleigh is much more convenient :ohwell:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not too late to change your mind bro. I'm leavin....now, and Stingers would definately love to have ya.

I needs Diddy exp. =p

One more school week till that break. Can't wait son.

Top Bottom