• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dtilt X attack

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
ey, so dtilt is pretty good with just rosalina on her own, but it's significantly better w/ luma.

you can aim luma in the dtilt, though, and attack behind you while you're attacking in front.

simply dtilt, but as you're holding down, move your thumb slightly away from the way you're facing, so it would cause rosalina to 'crawl' backwards while facing forwards. if you dtilt, luma will attack behind you, and rosalina will attack in front. this creates a hitbox behind you.

i'll try getting a video up at some point tonight.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
I've pulled it off plenty of times I just wasn't sure how to do it 100%

Last edited:

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I've pulled it off plenty of times I just wasn't sure how to do it 100%
Yeah if luma is separated from you it can happen pretty regularly, or if it's returning to you from being hit or something. I've found this to be good if I notice a person is rolling but I already buffered the dtilt, I can have luma attack behind me.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
so thats how you do it, to bad it doesnt seem to work in the luma away stance (so the only way of doing that method to pass to rosalina spam jab until luma is spacing far away then do it), theres another thing that ill upload soon that is kinda cool with dtilt

Top Bottom