• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweekly 7 @ Philly Results 4/5/09

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
...Didn't feel like playing Peach or Kirby? XD

I dunno either. I started Brawl playing Ike actually. (And I jumped around with playing characters in past games) But after a while, I was trying out different characters and liked playing Pikachu. I remember seeing some Anther vids too. But as cute as he can be, that's not the reason I picked him up. XD It's just fun, I suppose. I'm not that good at all, but I'll keep working at it. =P

@KayLo - lol, I agree with NL... Maybe a bit TOO cute there. XD
So what's with the new account? Is this your younger, hipper alter-ego?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I am going to have a bucketful of work johns in the coming weeks. I wanted to go, but, I couldn't.

And I want a Gordo Plushie.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
APEX needs to watch out for my Ganondorf, Clai. :)
I didn't know New Jersey even realized low tier characters were used for playing. Go back to your Metamans, Inui. ;)

Clai, next brawl biweekly we should team and do double ganon.
Do you know how long I've been trying to get one of my friends to come and do a double Ganon team? We so need to do this! Too bad the only biweekly Drexel has until May is a Melee/Brawl+ (and its on a date I can't even make it) and after May I'll likely be home for the summer. To sum what I'm saying, I might not make a bi-weekly for a long, long time...

You're right, the choice is quite clear.

What do I win?

I remember cheering for you to beat that Ganondorf player, a long time ago.
As Kaylo has already said (about my manliness), my manliness has grown way past the point where I will allow that to happen again. I was so nervous playing that time; now my Ganon and I are like one. Now the question is what I'm going to do to keep my Ganon conditioned.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So Ether when are we gonna play brawl+?

chiboooo upload the set of me and andy plzzz.

andy that was a blast man i'll be seeing you again :)

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
Shh!! You show this vid to too many people and the legend of Keitaro will be apart of the past :embarrass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSX8zCLUFdM&feature=related

show this vid to people and luigi becomes something fierce, too bad they can airdodge after the dthrow or di out.

But still, the combos can still work great, and i gotta learn the firepunch combos if im ever to beat zhaoguang(he's my homeboy) or boss.

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
>_> I am not actually 28...

Unless you're just going along with the joke as well, then I fail. XP
Bingo

when you make comments like that almost completely out of the blue, the things that are on your mind become very apparent
i couldnt figure out how it was out the blue, i have a different way of thinking about things. but anyway i try to describe my thought process it ends poorly so ima just sit in a corner and be quiet >.<

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i still have a vid of AK and Yes! and Keit and Yes! to put up

after that i think ill have them all up that were recorded

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
As Kaylo has already said (about my manliness), my manliness has grown way past the point where I will allow that to happen again. I was so nervous playing that time; now my Ganon and I are like one. Now the question is what I'm going to do to keep my Ganon conditioned.
Ah-hah, but my Pika's cuteness has grown way past the point where I'll allow myself to be beaten by a Ganon like that again! =O

Dun dun duu~uun. Looks like we need to have a rematch.... ;)

Top Bottom