• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDN's World

What's The Point

Smash Master
If you don't want to do a good tournament, why not do an actual accepted experimental rule set like 1 stock matches? Instead of accepted unbalanced stages and a side-tournament doubles.

Also, DRDN's rule is the most ******** thing, specifically because it carries over in the second set of GFs.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Like I was telling tech and mikey yesterday because these are the skills I want to be tested. I intend on doing other types of tourneys like the 1 stock later on but my 1ST tourney is going to be completely original and going to be uninfluenced by outside forces.

I have reasons for people to come to this that I haven't announced yet but that's because I'm still setting everything else up first

DRDNs rule is so that the 2 people in GF if its truely close will play on everystage they didn't ban. The order you pick your stages in the first set really matters because you can't use them in set 2 if you make it. Giving the person from winners a better position

What's The Point

Smash Master
What if 3 starter stages are used in the first set of GFs? How do you strike for set 2 with 4 starters? The technical issue, as I'm going to ignore the all the other obvious issues because Tutu pointed them out and you will ignore them.

Also you should have posted that you played smash yesterday, I probably would have gone. Since you never posted again I assumed there wouldn't be any Brawl.

No, you need a certain amount of competitiveness to be a good tournament. Otherwise we have smashfests.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
im going to this so any1 that mains d3 or kirby or marth that wants to team if ori doesnt want to im up for it :V

and love the stage list needs weegees mansion though

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LMAO, I love :dk2: <3 People were calling me "That really good Donkey Kong player" lololol And then the ICs came out....:evil:

And hey Roller...gtfo man. Just because I have played like 3/4s of the roster doesnt mean _

Actually, I can't win this argument. I quit. **** you. lmao

Roller

Smash Legend
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! You went ICs before the West MI players paid their entrance fees for Skynet! This better not affect attendance. -__-

Oh wait. They were just Tech Climbers... nvm. ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No I didnt go ICs on any of the new West MI players. I used ICs on the randoms and one of the West Mi players but he wasn't a newcomer, he had been to BAMF so he knew us and stuff. I was nice!

LOE1

Smash Lord
i wanna team with DRDN, but my mains dont have anything to do with his :(

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I just had to let out the inner black woman in me

:yeahboi:

............that sounded extremely disgusting.

:phone:

Top Bottom