• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDN's World 3: Road to Freaknick - January 11th, 2014

W.C.N

Smash Lord
The basement area If you walk in the first entrance you need to walk all the way to the back and go down stairs

LOE1

Smash Lord
YALL CONFUSING ME DAMMIT :|

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So since I got into a car accident yesterday i'm not able to drive myself to this. I'll be cimg with Zyth after 2pm so i'll be missing Doubles unless someone wants me to pick me up tomorrow morning :D

W.C.N

Smash Lord
:( that sucks you'll still be there for singles and mid tiers though :)

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Thx for the location info @ ori and drdn.

Hype for low tier allbrawl and the Rayquaza07 and LOE1 team :L

hype for no LGL rules also

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Registration begins in 10 minutes where is everyone?
also I think that if ally knew about the no LGL before the match and thought it out better he could have stopped P~1 from planking

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It was nice seeing some old friends and seeing some how players have really progressed since I got to really look at them. Nice to see some new faces as well. I had fun meeting everyone.

Brawl is gay and really boring though. I feel like the only way I could remotely have fun playing this game AND do well is to main Metaknight since somehow my MK is wayyyy better than it was before. But I don't like feeling like I am essentially forced to do that. Maybe next time, I'll just bring a fifth of some vodka and press that B button like a champ.

I'll keep showing up to tournaments and such but only if they have legit rulesets and some PM at them. No LGL, an ultra liberal ruleset and double MK being legal kinda killed it for me. Anyway thanks to DRDN for hosting. I'll see you sexy cats around ;)

Mr~C

Smash Apprentice
A profile pic and a logo. All my tekken and smash characters on my logo, make sure it looks crispy. For the profile pic I want Dragunov/Lars in it. That is all. I'll tell if I like it and someone will be paid 10-20 bucks if I like it

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Sorry didn't have Internet and then apex...will be up soon

Top Bottom