• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Drawing the line in Smash... with PictoChat!

hakurodoshi

Smash Rookie
Hmm... if Miis were playing chars, they should have their own moveset (would you imagine a middleweight with bowser's moveset, for instance?).
B=Shooting with Wiimote
Bv=Throwing a bowling ball(you can charge this)
B>=Hit golf balls (much like MrGM's sausages), the club does damage too
B^=Err, IDK, Miis don't jump, right?
Final Smash= The hand icon appears on the screen and starts poking everyone

As for smash attacks, let's put in random Wii Sports,Play, and Fit in, mix them well and put them in the oven for two hours.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Hmm... if Miis were playing chars, they should have their own moveset (would you imagine a middleweight with bowser's moveset, for instance?).
B=Shooting with Wiimote
Bv=Throwing a bowling ball(you can charge this)
B>=Hit golf balls (much like MrGM's sausages), the club does damage too
B^=Err, IDK, Miis don't jump, right?
Final Smash= The hand icon appears on the screen and starts poking everyone

As for smash attacks, let's put in random Wii Sports,Play, and Fit in, mix them well and put them in the oven for two hours.
Up b would be Mii Parade bouncing on top of each other as a rcovery move or an attack.

::FalcoFTW::

Smash Apprentice
If you had mii's as a playable, then it would be sweet. Say the size of the mii determined power vs speed, and the height would determine...idk...floatiness...or maybe more jump height for tall miis vs less lag in aerial attacks for short? It might be a gimmicky character to some, but just don't use it if you don't like it. After seeing the pictochat stage, I think it's even more likely that the Miis will get incorporated into the game.

Rikka

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather Miis be like they are in other games, with a set body size and shape. Make the faces and hair the only part transferred from your own Miis.

hakurodoshi

Smash Rookie
Going back to the possibility of creating your own stage, I think it would fall into over use, maybe even forgetting about other stages, I still think it would be great, but those are my thoughts. As for the stage itself, I think it ought to be one of the most variable of them all.

And I think that the Mii topic could very well make an extensive discussion thread.

Top Bottom