• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power! SIG CONTEST!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
draw with your power

First there was Write With Your Power, for our incredibly creative community. Then, Debate With Your Power, for those of us who love arguing. We even have Chess With Your Power. Now, I propose a new challenge to your power: DRAW WITH YOUR POWER!

"Draw with your power?" What's that?

Draw With Your Power (or DWYP for short) is a creative art contest. Each 'week' (which may end up being more than a week), I will submit a Smash character for you to draw... In your own rendition. That's right, your own style. Ever thought that Mewtwo should have had his Robot armor as an alternate costume? Make it. Did you hope that Luigi would get a chef outfit in Brawl? Give him one. Love the idea of an 8-bit Link? Do it! Be as creative as possible. At the end of each week, the SWF community will vote on which rendition is the best.​

In short: DWYP is a SSB drawing contest, in which you draw characters your way.

I just wanted to raise awareness of this in the Artwork Emporium.​

----​

Alright, I've finally come up with a contest for the AW: a sig contest!!​

Your prompt is to make a sig for Draw With Your Power. Use whatever you want, make it whatever you want. Make the dimensions standard sig size, and put the words 'draw with your power' in there, somewhere. Make it sophisticated-lookin' please!​

I'll choose one and replace it with my current sig. I'll even put you in the Hall of Fame!​

DEADLINE IS JANUARY 12.

A_man13

Smash Master
Most people who post here primaraly work with GFX, but if I had any talent with drawing art you could sign me up.

Oh, and is it just me or are the art and the CPS starting to intertwine more then they had.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
lol I remember last time we, err I mean I tried this it was successful at first, then the voting got a little eh. I think that's were our SOTW came from if I'm not mistaken.

**Doom misses the old days of the art boards...-_-

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
lol I remember last time we, err I mean I tried this it was successful at first, then the voting got a little eh. I think that's were our SOTW came from if I'm not mistaken.

**Doom misses the old days of the art boards...-_-
=-( me 2, still check it every once in a while hoping...

Top Bottom