• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon's Dogma

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well... didn't see a topic soo...

I've been waiting for this game for a long, long time. Due to Diablo 3, however, I've been ignoring the fact I bought it. It's a jrpg with a Skyrim twist, to say the least.

Is it better than Skyrim? In a lot of ways hell yes, but there are a few shortcomings.

I was hoping to make this thread to share Pawns, Character Vocation Sets, etc. as well as just talk about the game. I'm only lv20, but I plan to go through this game fairly fast with a lot of Gameplay videos on Youtube. (Check out my channel below)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
This game has interested me a lot, but I am sort of hesitant to pick it up. I hear often it's a mix of Skyrim and Dark Souls, hence the appeal.

However, I've always been a fan of solo'ing and the idea of having pawns sort of...irks me.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Iunno, it's a pretty great mesh of those two. The pawn system is unique, but I'm rather fond of it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, I've always been a solo adventurer...and I hate micromanaging my party members. With that being said, seems like no one else has interest in this game on here. Pretty lively at Gamefaqs.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Update: DLC Batch 1 and 2 (Quests/Armor/Hairstyles) is now out!

I also have a lv39 Sorcerer named Lilith on the Pawn Guild!

Top Bottom