• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragonite: The Destructive Dragon-type Pokemon flies in! Support the Dragon DLC!!!

Who wants to have Dragonite added as an OFFICIAL Super Smash bros DLC character?

• Total voters

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Stop that please. I really can't be shut down. It would destroy my chances of a DLC character being added! I have to keep campaigning for Dragonite, otherwise, there is no point for me to play Super smash bros. I do apologize that I seem redundant about Dragonite, but I am campaigning for him. after all, he would really make a great Super smash bros DLC. Just come to think about all of those fans out there who are like me, wanting Dragonite added to super smash bros as a DLC character. I'll keep fighting to stay alive on the smash forum, and I will support my opinion until the very end of the DLC character vote. With the interest of my fans increasing these days, I will have to try to work harder and smarter to make sure that Dragonite has a fighting chance of surviving the cut. If however I fail, expect me to not post here for a while. I really do like many other super smash bros characters, but out of them all, Dragonite stands out to me, as a hero of Pokemon.
1. Because we all know how likely Dragonite is for getting into Smash. Even if he did, one supporter leaving would not change a thing.
2. If you quit Smash because a character doesn't become DLC, you need to grow up. I want Boggy B. in Smash 4. He probably won't be DLC since no one knows about him, but I won't quit Smash over it!
3. Can you make a supporter list? I don't see anyone else who wants Dragonite in Smash.
4. You're not doing this in a smart way. You're pushing others away by being immature.
5. Pichu is more likely than Dragonite despite the fact that he has detractors. Dragonite doesn't have much support (If any besides you).

I'm not hating, but you're acting as if Dragonite could get in Smash when there incredibly little.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Warning Received
Things may be though for me, but I refuse to give up for negative comments. I will keep fighting till the very end, even if I have to go all out just to ask for support. Like I said earlier, Dragonite is a great Dragon Pokemon to add to Super Smash Bros,because he will eventually decimate Charizard. I really need support, and I will ask anybody who accepts me.

Dragonite is a beast when it comes to power and strength, but he can still be a agile fighter. The picture you see here is copyright of Nintendo of America, and Nintendo of Japan, along with the Pokemon Company of Japan. I respect them very much so. I only hope that Dragonite's chances of being a DLC fighter will continue to grow spontaneously, to a level that the public will like him.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
Dragonite is a great Dragon Pokemon to add to Super Smash Bros, because he will eventually decimate Charizard.
No offense, but that's not a sufficient enough reason for wanting your favorite Pokémon in. You're going to have to do a better job of convincing people to vote for Dragonite if you really want him in badly. Tell us what Dragonite would add to the game. Tell us how he would be unique and different from other characters. Give us a hypothetical moveset. Do these things and maybe, just maybe, more people will flock over to this thread and support you. But with the way you're handling things now, you're only drawing support away from Dragonite, and that's exactly what you don't want. Again, I'm not trying to be mean, just reasonable.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Hey man, I agree with you, and I will see what I can do. BTW, thanks for the advice. I'll change Dragonite's status now.

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
...maybe this will stop the double posting?

Probably not.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Yes Elin, I have learned my lesson, and I will slow down. Sorry about the trouble I caused. Instead, I have changed my profile, and they way Dragonite can use his moves. I will post back here when I can. I do appreciate you reminding me to stop doubl/triple posting. Anywho, thanks for your help.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Dragonite has been updated. Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions on how to make Dragonite a better DLC character. Support #TeamDragonite for Super Smash Bros. Also, please make sure to leave fan comments and suggestions on how to improve my DLC chances for Dragonite.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Ok, I have been hitting the edit button a lot now. Sorry for any inconvenience Magikarpow. I just forget sometimes, that's all. But anyhow, I'm doing good for campaigning for Dragonite! I really need suggestions and support from anybody who respects Pokemon. In this world, Dragonite needs all the support he can get, and I really need more fans. Tell all of your associates and fellow Super smash bros players to vote for me. If you don't want to, at lest you can tell me no. I really do think you are a great advisor.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Hey guys! Good news. I have decided that in order to get more support from Super smash bros fans around the world, I will let you. Vote for Dragonite in the comments section! Please let me know why you would want Dragonite in super smash bros, and please explain what move set you would want him to have. Also, feel free to explain why Dragonite deserves to be an Amiibo, or a Mii fighter costume. I would greatly appreciate the support, and I take all positive feedback from my fans! #TeamDragonite for super smash bros! I know that most of you guys support other threads for other DLC characters, but could you at least do me a favor by following BoltDragon on Smash Forums? I really keep trying to get fans to follow me, so that Dragonite may have a good chance of getting into super smash Bros, as a DLC fighter. Nintendo of America employees, and Nintendo of Japan employees, along with the Pokemon company, are allowed to post here to if they wish, or have the spare time to do so. Falkoopa is a good moderator. From now on, expect to here more from me, when I update my profile,and add suggestions to improve Dragonite.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I've decided to level off with the playing field. In order to get more supporters added for my DLC vote suggestion, I have decided to ask everyone to explain what kind of move set you would like for Dragonite. Make sure the moveset is reasonable for a Dragon-type Pokemon only. Finally, I ask that all of my fans/supporters tell me what you like about Dragonite, and what might need changing. BTW, I appreciate all of the good Super Smash Bros fans who support this forum. #TeamDragonite for super smash bros DLC! Good thing that Dragonite still has a fighting chance to survive the cut when the DLC voting ends. I may be weak now, but I refuse to give up. No matter the odds, I will get Dragonite added to Super smash bros 3DS/ Wii-U, even if it goes into next year, or whenever.

Please help my team. Support for my team goes Directly to Mr. sakurai, so he can one day in the future add Dragonite as playable DLC fighter.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Warning Received
Furret24, I know that you are not really surprised, and that you don't exactly like Dragonite, but could you please help me out just this one time? I mean, I think you are pretty cool after all, and I just wanted to ask for some advice on how to increase Dragonite's chances of becoming a DLC character for super smash bros 3DS/Wii-U. In reality, most people think that I'm doing a great job supporting Dragonite, but then again, there are some people who negatively comment on my post saying that Dragonite sucks. All I ever really wanted was my dream of having another Dragon-type Pokemon added to Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii-U as a playable DLC character and Amiibo. Since I stand alone in this fight for superiority, I have to ask for help. Sorry for any inconvenience, it's just that my post is not getting into the 10,000's, and I REALLY need Support!

While I don't think he'll get in, some of his moves could be:
Twister or Hurricane (a projectile that carries people forward in a tornado while damaging them)
Blizzard (a wave of snow that can freeze higher percent enemies)
Sky Drop (maybe a command grab that throws enemies down in the air)
Giga Impact (a powerful move that can kill early but has heavy endlag)
Draco Meteor (a power blast is thrown upward that splits into small blast that shoot down and gets weaker each use)
I'd love to support Dragonite, but uh, Dragonite's already in the game.
Really wish it wasn't there though, you can add me as a supporter still.
I want to point out that Dragonite is currently just an NPC = Non Playable Character. What I want to say is that Dragonite is also an attainable Wii-U super smash bros Trophy, and He is a great Fanart as well. Unfortunately, most people want Sceptiles, or Seperior to be added to super smash Bros. Here is a message from Me to all those people who downright hate Dragonite... Grow up will you? Dragonite is really good, and though he weighs more than Charizard, Dragonite can compensate for that by using his speed and agility to counter his foes, Especially CHARIZARD.

No offense, but that's not a sufficient enough reason for wanting your favorite Pokémon in. You're going to have to do a better job of convincing people to vote for Dragonite if you really want him in badly. Tell us what Dragonite would add to the game. Tell us how he would be unique and different from other characters. Give us a hypothetical moveset. Do these things and maybe, just maybe, more people will flock over to this thread and support you. But with the way you're handling things now, you're only drawing support away from Dragonite, and that's exactly what you don't want. Again, I'm not trying to be mean, just reasonable.
I like Dragonite, and I think that adding him as A playable DLC Pokemon fighter would change the whole layout of the gameplay. Dragonite has been my favorite Dragon-type ever since Generation 1 came out. Given or taken, Dragonite forever remains a Pseudo Legendary Dragon. Nintendo could become more reasonable in adding one more Dragon-type Pokemon to the fighter mix, I mean it just makes total since to me. Don't get me wrong, however, I only support Dragonite because this is his First time ever getting into a physical fighting game. Aside from that, Dragonite has lots of popularity in distribution events for GameStop. Just do me a favor, my good fans, please vote For Dragonite to I be added onto the Super Smash Bros DLC character selection for Sakurai to notice.

Sorry about the double postings, I really have a need for more supporters, but I don't want to drive them away. I apologize Sincerly to Falkoopa. This is not a double post, and I just want to let you know that I will abide by severe caution now when I post. I ask one last time that anybody who will support my thread, please leave a like or a comment saying that you will support Dragonite. I'm running out of time to get support, so please do not hesitate to follow this thread for more details.

Last edited:

Elin

NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
@ BoltDragon BoltDragon
If you double post one time, I'm going to lock this thread. Use the Edit button.
Thank you Arceus based mod.

*bows down in respect*

*edit* Wait, why is BoltDragon following me?

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Thank you Arceus based mod.

*bows down in respect*

*edit* Wait, why is BoltDragon following me?
I am following you because I wanted it apologize for the triple posting. You warned me to stop, and I didn't, so I wanted to say sorry for my trouble I caused you. I feel as though I inconvenienced everyone when I got to posting about Dragonite, that's all I know the reason I don't have a lot of fans, it's because I triple posted so many times. I was only looking for supporters to help me on my thread discussion.

I really do feel as though I need to upgrade Dragonite and his profile. Maybe that will help me achieve more fans? If anybody would like to be my main supporter, the spot is open for comments.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Furret24, I know that you are not really surprised, and that you don't exactly like Dragonite, but could you please help me out just this one time? I mean, I think you are pretty cool after all, and I just wanted to ask for some advice on how to increase Dragonite's chances of becoming a DLC character for super smash bros 3DS/Wii-U. In reality, most people think that I'm doing a great job supporting Dragonite, but then again, there are some people who negatively comment on my post saying that Dragonite sucks. All I ever really wanted was my dream of having another Dragon-type Pokemon added to Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii-U as a playable DLC character and Amiibo. Since I stand alone in this fight for superiority, I have to ask for help. Sorry for any inconvenience, it's just that my post is not getting into the 10,000's, and I REALLY need Support!

I want to point out that Dragonite is currently just an NPC = Non Playable Character. What I want to say is that Dragonite is also an attainable Wii-U super smash bros Trophy, and He is a great Fanart as well. Unfortunately, most people want Sceptiles, or Seperior to be added to super smash Bros. Here is a message from Me to all those people who downright hate Dragonite... Grow up will you? Dragonite is really good, and though he weighs more than Charizard, Dragonite can compensate for that by using his speed and agility to counter his foes, Especially CHARIZARD.

I like Dragonite, and I think that adding him as A playable DLC Pokemon fighter would change the whole layout of the gameplay. Dragonite has been my favorite Dragon-type ever since Generation 1 came out. Given or taken, Dragonite forever remains a Pseudo Legendary Dragon. Nintendo could become more reasonable in adding one more Dragon-type Pokemon to the fighter mix, I mean it just makes total since to me. Don't get me wrong, however, I only support Dragonite because this is his First time ever getting into a physical fighting game. Aside from that, Dragonite has lots of popularity in distribution events for GameStop. Just do me a favor, my good fans, please vote For Dragonite to I be added onto the Super Smash Bros DLC character selection for Sakurai to notice.

Sorry about the double postings, I really have a need for more supporters, but I don't want to drive them away. I apologize Sincerly to Falkoopa. This is not a double post, and I just want to let you know that I will abide by severe caution now when I post. I ask one last time that anybody who will support my thread, please leave a like or a comment saying that you will support Dragonite. I'm running out of time to get support, so please do not hesitate to follow this thread for more details.
When did I say I didn't like Dragonite? I think he's an alright Pokemon, just not a good candidate for Smash DLC. Besides, I prefer to see Pichu get in as Smash DLC.

Boost4u

Smash Cadet
Despite having a relatively low chance of getting in, I think Dragonite is pretty cool. Sadly, your internet etiquette is scaring away people...

EDIT: which includes me

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Unfortunately, most people want Sceptiles, or Seperior to be added to super smash Bros. Here is a message from Me to all those people who downright hate Dragonite... Grow up will you? Dragonite is really good, and though he weighs more than Charizard, Dragonite can compensate for that by using his speed and agility to counter his foes, Especially CHARIZARD.
By the way you're talking, it seems that YOU are the one that needs to grow up. You act as if Charizard is some sort of enemy to your campaign and that those who'd rather see Septile (I'd rather see Pichu and/or Grovyle instead) or Serperior are immature, despite the fact that both of those pokemon are more relevant and could bring something new to the roster (Self-explanatory for Septile and Serperior is superior is a snake that focuses on status moves rather than attacks). Your additude is not helping Dragonite's chance, but hurting them. Me, along with many other people could have been supporters, but we're scared away by your horribly immature additude.

Oh wait, this guy never listens, why am I bringing reason to this trainwreck of a thread?

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I most certainly listen to you. BlueZard told me to slow down ,and vote for other forums, and then wait for people to support my thread, if they wanted to. It's up to me now, to help make my chances better, so please expect me to change my attitude about Dragonite in a nice way.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I most certainly listen to you. BlueZard told me to slow down ,and vote for other forums, and then wait for people to support my thread, if they wanted to. It's up to me now, to help make my chances better, so please expect me to change my attitude about Dragonite in a nice way.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I'd just like to point out that, well... Yes, it's true that BoltDragon made some mistakes here. Multiple times. But, you shouldn't start insulting him. For the most part, he is keeping a positive attitude, and even when he did get mad earlier in the topic, he apologized for it later.

Basically, if he isn't disrespecting you, please don't disrespect him.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I have made a decision that will change the way that I vote on this forum. I have decided to vote for other threads, including shantae, Wolf, Issac, Blaziken, and solid snake. This will help me increase my supporters tenfold, or better yet, give me a fighting chance to gain even more supporters! I will do my best, so please let me amass an army of smash fans to join me, while I vote and support their threads. I have learned my lesson.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I am surprised that my super smash forum about Dragonite has increased dramatically! I appreciate all of my supporters, and I am extremely happy right now! Thanks Falkoopa! You are a great Moderator! BTW sorry about this double post. I was just trying to thank all of my fans for what they have done for me. Excuse me for earlier in the posts about Dragonite DLC, I got extremely carried away. Anywho, I want to wish all of the other Bandana Waddle Dee supporters, Shantae supporters, wolf supporters, Isaac supporters, and solid snake supporters good luck for the DLC character ballot vote.

Last edited:

Elin

NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa

He backed on his double posting promise....

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Everybody, I want to say that I'm sorry I let you guys down with my double post that I made. I really feel terrible, and I feel as though my destiny may be altered by this. I hope that I don't end up banned, because I apologized to @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , and I sincerely wrote him a conversation that stated that I was terribly sorry for breaking his rule. Please don't be mad, I mean no harm or trouble. I just wanted to say thank you, and I hit the wrong post, then I double posted. Hopefully, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa supports me and give me an extra chance. I feel obliged to vote for anyone else's posts, and I will make up for my wrongs by doing what the Adminiatrators and moderators want me to do. Besides the point, I am on other threads voting for these other characters for super smash bros DLC.
List of other characters for 3DS/Wii-U
: Shantae
:Issac
:Blaziken
:Bandana Waddle Dee
:solid snake

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Everybody, I want to say that I'm sorry I let you guys down with my double post that I made. I really feel terrible, and I feel as though my destiny may be altered by this. I hope that I don't end up banned, because I apologized to @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , and I sincerely wrote here a conversation that stated that I was terribly sorry for breaking her rule. Please don't be mad, I mean no harm or trouble. I just wanted to say thank you, and I hit the wrong post, then I double posted. Hopefully, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa supports me and give me an extra chance.
Falkoopa is a guy. Its says on his profile...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Seriously, guys. Why are you so keen on seeing the thread locked? It's pretty much trolling.

@ BoltDragon BoltDragon
I shouldn't really lock the thread, as thread is a valid one, but if you keep double posting and bumping the thread you'll get banned for spam soon.

Don't keep posting if right after you have posted.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Yes Sir @ FalKoopa FalKoopa ! I will post the way you want me to do, and I will see what else I can change about my profile and postings to this thread. Thank you for not banning me, and I want to say that @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , you are a great moderator!!! Keep me updated, and I will try to keep myself from double posting, ok?

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I follow those people who give me support and suggestions to make Dragonite a better fighter, that's all. I will post later about Dragonite when I can. Great times are waiting me ahead, and I intend To lead the next generation of Pokemon fighters, especially Dragonite! I just feel as though Dragonite was a naturally chosen super smash Bros DLC fighter, because he just fits in the missing slot, as one of the lucky Pokemon who might get added to super smash bros! I feel great that other people are winning their support, and I also feel obliged to gain more supporters by having more comments on my thread! If you want me to improve Dragonite, then just comment. I will not be afraid to respond to your comments. Just make sure they are reasonable comments, and not ones that are offensive. Other than that, I really am looking forward to the future of super smash bros!!!

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
That was a great Drawing of Dragonite! You have really made me a happy guy! Thanks for all of the support you are giving me BlueZard! I really hope Dragonite wins the 2nd place spot for DLC at least. I know that you support other threads, but I just want to thank you for all of your hard work you are doing for me to get me fans and support for my thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I'm glad you liked it! Also, regarding what you linked to, I've actually seen that somewhere before... I think someone mentioned it in a Youtube video I watched one time, or something like that. That's pretty cool that Dragonite is in it! I'm guessing that's why you posted it here...? XD

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Yeah, somewhat similar to that of what you are saying BlueZard. I just really feel as though Dragonite could use a major UPGRADE to become an Official super smash bros DLC fighter! I do however know this, Dragonite has received ALOT of support from around the world, and not just on this thread, but many others like this one! Anywho, I will keep posting here when I can. See you then

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Wow, really? I actually wasn't aware of that. Where did you find out about Dragonite's amount of support?

Top Bottom