• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragonite: The Destructive Dragon-type Pokemon flies in! Support the Dragon DLC!!!

Who wants to have Dragonite added as an OFFICIAL Super Smash bros DLC character?

• Total voters

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
I do have to agree with you @smashkirby! That would be uch a legitimate idea to have this Destructive Dragon-type pokemon from Generation 1 added to the character roster! Hopefully he did win the vote. I really feel excited to hear some results from Nintendo when the DLC arrives for both the Wii-U/3DS. Mind you that Dragonite did receive enough supporters to get a substantual fan rating for future DLC! I have been constantly checking Nintendo's website, and I must say, I'm pumped up for the characters who will arrive soon! I'll be sure to let you and @BlueZard know about any further updates on this thread. see you then!

I'm back evrybody! Sorry about the double post again. I just need to let everybody know that I checked Nintendo's website, and i was shocked to see a small update about Smash bros. I looked on the internet, and I hear that there might be more than we all bargained for. If you don't beleive me, check out all of the new Smash bros News, by typing in on your computer: Smash bros 4 DLC results. You might be a bit dissapointed by the long wait, and i have got to agree. The wait is kiiling me! I'm just so happy that the results will be in soon this week. In the meantime, expect to hear more updated news feedback from me.

Remember! Follow BoltDragon BoltDragon if you would like to here more updateson DLC, and Dragonite's chances for winning the vote!

I feel as though so much time has accumulated over these last couple of weeks. With soem luck Dragonite will win the DLC ballot!

Hello Everybody! Sorry that I haven't posted here in a while, it's just that I was busy with my work this week. I do sincerely apologize for this triple post, as it has been a long time since i last posted here. I only need to ask one question to all of my followers. The question is, Who do you think won the Smash bros DLC Ballot?

Leave your answer here, and i will comment back on your post!

BTW, follow BoltDragon BoltDragon for new updates on the DLC!

Last edited by a moderator:

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Can you stop double and triple posting and use the edit button? It actually exists.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Elin Elin , I understand. I just need more comments on this thread, even though the ballot is over. Things would be nicely spruced up if more people could leave private messages on this thread. Not to be a pain, but Al I'm asking for is some more comments on this post Ballot thread, that's all. With the Smash balllot results still not in, I still need some friends to talk to and discuss about Dragonite for future Smash bros reference. PLease be sure to leave a like and a comment if you would like to support my thread for chat. I am open to suggestions on how to make Dragonite better.

In precise words, The DLC hasn't been released yet, and that makes me very nervous and upset. I really wish that Nintendo would just release the character or characters already, becasue the suspense is killing me! In the meantime, expect me to post here more often about future DLC, and the status update over who made it in or not to the DLC roster.

BTW, check out Nintendo's official website for more details.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Hello Again all of my followers! This is BoltDragon BoltDragon here with an Important Update! The thread i started here will be officially closing down on October 31st, at Midnight. The true fans support that I have achieved shows to me that I am a good friend to talk with on the Smashboards. On the other hand, I would like to ask that all of my followers post their final comments by the end of this next week. Finally, I would like to thank the Voters who left their vote for Dragoniteon my thread. Even though I know that Dragonite has a small substantual chance to win, I still feel as though I gave it my all to achieve support.

Last edited:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Staus Update on this thread: Good. I need to ask all of my followers one question. Not to be rude in any such way, but can somebody please leave me a comment? I really do need some final thoughts on the matter about Dragonite getting in the DLC roster. The thing is, this thread will not stay open for much longer, and I'm getting tired of posting here without getting any comments. Please be sure to at least leave ONE question of comment regarding what you thought of Dragonite and his chances to officially be picked in Super Smash Bros DLC. BTW, No negative comments or regards. I only accept positive messages telling me that Dragonite is cool, or Dragonite is a true champion to add to Future smash bros.

In the meantime, I will be making some final posts here to encourage you to speak with me for chat. See you all then.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Hello everybody. BoltDragon BoltDragon here again with another post about Dragonite. I know this topic is beginning to lose steam, but don't fret, because I will keep asking for more comments as the last days of this thread come to a close. Please, please leave me some final regards of how I did with Dragonite and his chances for DLC. IT really does matter that your comments are appreciated, because this is what inspires me to write and post about Dragonite.

BTW, I have to keep reposting, since most people don't notice my topic very often nowadays. Sorry if I offended any fans or Moderators, I mean just to say my final comments on this thread, and I hope that by Oct. 31st, somebody at least will leave me a comment on my thread. @BlueZard, @smashkirby, @Desert Croc, @Mighty Minotaur, @Magikarpow, Elin Elin , @FalKoopa, and everyone else who supported me over the last couple of month's.

Furret24

Smash Master
Hello everybody. BoltDragon BoltDragon here again with another post about Dragonite. I know this topic is beginning to lose steam, but don't fret, because I will keep asking for more comments as the last days of this thread come to a close. Please, please leave me some final regards of how I did with Dragonite and his chances for DLC. IT really does matter that your comments are appreciated, because this is what inspires me to write and post about Dragonite.

BTW, I have to keep reposting, since most people don't notice my topic very often nowadays. Sorry if I offended any fans or Moderators, I mean just to say my final comments on this thread, and I hope that by Oct. 31st, somebody at least will leave me a comment on my thread. @BlueZard, @smashkirby, @Desert Croc, @Mighty Minotaur, @Magikarpow, Elin Elin , @FalKoopa, and everyone else who supported me over the last couple of month's.
Nice quadruple post.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Or you can just remake the thread in a new group. I'll just invite you.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Or you can just remake the thread in a new group. I'll just invite you.
I'd be honored to join! I will join the thread ASAP! BTW, I appreciate you giving me the chance to participate on your thred and discussions! I'll be sure to leave my topic about Dragonite on the thread.

Top Bottom