• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Dragonic Reverse" -- Yoshi Can Wavedash!

Chaco

Never Logs In
It makes no sense to say DR is a surprise technique alone. It's just like it's counterpart in melee: To position oneself in a placement where it places the opponent in a bad position, or to be used to bait a certain reaction.

The lack of use is the reason why it's surprising to people, and even then, it still has it's uses and is not limited in such a way as you describe it.

BTW, long time no see.
That's true.

And yeah, I randomly pop in 5 months later.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So, I tried implimenting this DR dtilt into my game, and I didnt think about it until towards the end of a match against a Falco player. We were on Castle Seige (btw, I HATE fighting Falco here...) at the third form, and he came to DACUS me, so dashed away from him > Reverse DR > dtilt in his direction and it hit him. Right after it connected he was like 'WUT THE F*CK?! THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!'. Lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I remember Chaco, he left like... a week after I got here :D

Top Bottom