• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DragonBall Z vs Street Fighter III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
If that was SephirothKen in game instead of puny SF Ken, you wouldn't have stood a chance.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I've been wanting to make an awesome Mugen mod..

...like Star Wars vs. Final Fantasy.

edit: hyeah right

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I really did try to watch some of this multiple times, but in all honesty I think I get more enjoyment from watching Desert Bus.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
Alot of hate...Does it make u feel better about yourselfs?

its just 2 people playing mugen..(mod) if you dont like it im sorry
but hatefull comments does what purpose?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Woooow everyone needs to chill the **** out. If you don't like something, don't post, that's actually a better message to send than posting "baww baww your thread sucks"

I still don't get how people haven't worked out that not replying to a thread is like the greatest show of disapproval, not to mention the most diplomatic.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
Woooow everyone needs to chill the **** out. If you don't like something, don't post, that's actually a better message to send than posting "baww baww your thread sucks"

I still don't get how people haven't worked out that not replying to a thread is like the greatest show of disapproval, not to mention the most diplomatic.
Thats what i was trying to say... or something along those lines But according to Spelt i lost when i Typed that......
Close the Thread. I deleted the video.(I didt like the video to much anyways haha tbh I only uploaded for a reason)
Why lil T post it here? Me have no clue.
Meh fun mugen mod, thought ill post it so some other people can see it, may like it.
If i kew you wazent going to keep it up i wouldn't of Made this thread....and lose?
lol im sorry that's the dumbest thing i heard and im trying to understand it.

I also Notice i posted this in the wrong spot...Im sorry for that guess i misread
The little Description under pool room :/

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tbh this probably isn't going to go anywhere good knowing people on SWF, so I'll just lock it and spare everyone the brain aneurysms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom