• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Rage: A Placeholder for a Psuedo Bowser Guide

Flayl

Smash Hero
Against people who jump break out, if they have a crappy Fair/Nair, you can do a very small dash forward and do an auto-canceled Fair->Jab/SideB/etc. Which means they can't dodge one of the attacks. This is if they choose not to double jump (which happends more often than not against people who have crappy Fairs/Nairs)

Do it a few times and they will catch on though.

On wifi I can do a dashing UpSmash on jump breakers (it will hit because the USmash has 2 attacks), but that's because it's wifi.

Just a few things to have in mind.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I have not tested this yet, but Bowser might be able to "b stick" his flame when recovering from above in order to elude his opponents
It works.. and it's very effective.

This move is a great "counter," in the sense that it clanks with a lot of ****. FOR EXAMPLE, it clanks with Tinks boomerang and arrows.
Doesn't this make stale moves kill your fortress? =/

Sliq

Smash Master
I just realized that I forgot to do this and spent all of my time putting up and adding information to youtube videos. On another note: www.youtube.com/sliq111

I put up a **** load of Bowser videos up. Basically every video I just put up has me in it with the exception of Grand Finals. Enjoy that while I update this after work.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
For anyone watching those OIN2 matches, watch the first sliq vs. Percon ...

Handled himself acceptionally well vs. one of Canada's best kirbys.

BTW sliq, you also have a match on someone's Wii vs. MDKs MK. I watched it. It was as Samus though. Saw some good stuff, you should add some input in my thread in the Samus boards.

Top Bottom