• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Who Mafia, Endgame! Town wins! The universe is doomed!

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Whosever posted I'm taking as a confirm. If you don't have your role PMs message me and I'll resend them.

I feel as if I should change mine just to succumb to peer pressure.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You should be Rassilon Badwolf, seeing as how he's not in the eleventh's storyline at all he would make a good narrator.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, in Homestuck there's this demi-god guy who, the first time you meet him, says he's busy with another guest at the moment and he'll be with you shortly. Later in the story he says you're about to arrive and do you remember that? You're the other guest.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Everyone has confirmed, but as I'm still stuck in school for the next hour or so, I don't have time to write the flavor as of right now.... Consider this start of D1 and I'll replace this post with the flavor when I have the time.

Find that wretched Doctor and his damned Companion to find your revenge!​
Good luck!​

Grimmior

Smash Rookie
/Confirm
Ran here. Here are three important rules you should follow for now:

• Don't self vote. (there are really no points during a Newbie setup where this is a good idea, please avoid it however logical you may think it is, if you still do, hold those thoughts in notes until after the game finishes)
  • Don't lie. Especially if you are a Vanilla Townie Role. I strongly advise against lying if you have this role as usually it will only hurt town in the end. Just don't lie at all, easier that way for you. Power Roles too, don't lie please. I'll talk a little bit about claiming soon. (What's claiming? Don't worry, you'll understand soon)
  • It's a game - have fun. My priority in mafia is to have fun, before winning. (I do want to win, yet my motivation to win is the fun)
Questions for you all:

-What time zone are you in?
-How much mafia experience do you have, here or elsewhere?
-Why are you playing in this game?
-Say something no one knows about you! : D
Central time zone
zero mafia experience
zen made me
zen made me play this :p

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Welcome to the Random Voting Stage, more commonly referred to as RVS. This is the beginning point of the game, which some players instead use as the "RQS", or Ranodm questioning Stage. The point of the RVS is to get the ball rolling by using our votes to pressure players into making any slips or mistakes. usually we will end up lynching a townsperson, but we can't win the game without lynching so don't be afraid to put your votes out there!
Vote:pawn

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Sweet.

Vote: Orboknown
Tennant avatar? Do you think we're stupid?
Wifoming it Obviously. Knowing the doc is the main villain, my choice of avatar should be taken as a null tell. Reference where I told off TPK about the 11th being the best.
Wifom~ Wifom is, as the classic example from the Princess Bride illustrates, the Wine-In-Front-Of-Me dilemma.It's one of those "I know you did this, but you know that I know this so you did this instead" situations where we'll never truely be able to know the intentions of the action.
null Tell~ a tell which is not indicative of one's alignment

Orboknown

Smash Hero
EBWOP
Vote: Pawn
EBWOP-Edit By Way Of Post. As you are not allowed to edit any of the posts you make during a mafia game, this acronym is used to show any fixing of a post you find necessary

Orboknown

Smash Hero
First game, I apologize in advance if i mess it up or something for you guys.
Why are you afraid of messing it up? Who are you afraid of messing it up for?
FoS:Grimmior
FoS~Finger of Suspicion. Used to show that you find something off, but that you don't want to put your vote on the person just yet.

Grimmior

Smash Rookie
(out of character didn't know we got started i just ment, i hope that my nub'ness won't ruin the game. terrible attention span trying to read all the rules ect)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
It's a newbie game lol. No need to get flustered about throwing the game, its more for you to learn how to play then winning it for your faction.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I see you there pawn. anything you wanna comment on yet?
Vote on me isn't doing anything imo,move it to someone else?

D

Deleted member

Vote: Orboknown
I said smite, but lynching will suffice for know.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
With 9 people alive it takes 5 votes to lynch!
Deadline is the 24th
11:59 PST

Votes
Pawndiddlydoodad-
(Orbo, Kary) L-3
Grimm -
(Pwn) L-4

Orbo -
(Paprika)

Top Bottom