• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DPC's Resurrection - Crew Video (Finally Up)

Crazyfingers

Smash Apprentice
DPC's Resurrection - Crew Video

Fellow Smashers the DPC Crew Video has finally arrived and is fully baked. We have been working on this for quite some time now. We know not all of you really like how long crew videos are and how big the file size is so we made one whole vid and separated the three parts. However there is a finale in the complete vid with some great bloopers, so its worth the dl.

DPC's Resurrection - Complete Crew Video:

RapidShare:
http://rapidshare.de/files/30755354/DPC_s_Resurrection.wmv
BigUpload:
http://www.bigupload.com/d=9C36B930
Google Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8540351923697323032&hl=en

Separate Vids:

Zeno's Resurrection
http://rapidshare.de/files/30759988/Zeno_s_Resurrection.wmv

Hi-Yo's Resurrection
http://rapidshare.de/files/30759987/Hi-Yo_s_Resurrection.wmv

Dmon's Resurrection
http://rapidshare.de/files/30759986/DM0N_s_Resurrection.wmv

Watch It.
Enjoy It.
And Leave Your Thoughts About It.
Thank You.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
That was pretty kick ***. And i'm not just saying that cause I was in parts of it. >_>

Good ****, though. It was alot better than I thought it would be, which is saying something. Awesome combos, funny bloopers, and good choices of music.

strike001x

Smash Rookie
Yo great vid, u guys showed insane moves there. dont think anyone gonna be able to top this.top this.

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Alright, glad you guys like it. We've been workin on this video to make it great for a while, and im glad that its' finally out on smashboards for everyone to see. Aight this will probably be my last post on smashboards for a week so, thanks everyone - enjoy the video(s)

-DM0N

Im not really impressed, but it wasnt a bad video. thats a compliment. :p
i liked the yoshi's part cause it had stuff i dont see everyday, only cause i dont know any yoshi players, lol.

Duh_Remix

Smash Rookie
Great video guys, that Yoshi is mad sexy. You guys are coming to the next gauntlet right?

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
yoshi was the only special stuff in there, everything else has been seen.

DPC.. coming to gauntlet for the first time?
Im surprised that you guys didnt back down as usual.

Im calling you guys out for a crew battle... 4v4 asap.
We're fresh out of OC2 and ready to go..

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Zeno, best Yoshi I've ever seen. Hi-Yo, nice combos; nice and flashy. Dem0n, you're like ****ing Zelgadis. That was awesome. Great video editing, excellent choice of music and how they affected the video. Overall: 9.5/10.

PS. We have the same taste in music :cool:

Oh yeah, and the ending bloopers: priceless.

Crazyfingers

Smash Apprentice
DPC.. coming to gauntlet for the first time?
Im surprised that you guys didnt back down as usual.
Wow , like you know when we go to tourneys...

Btw We dont need to go to cali to prove ourselves. Hey I'm wondering, did you make it out of pools 1st round?

Anyways, Why don't you guys smash with us here in LI. You could learn a thing or two.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I must say, that was a great video. Do more! Now!

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
i love to see people play unique characters with great ability, nice work with yosh... The falc and fox are good as well, but i've seen so many of them allready, ya know? any way props to the whole crew

v3gas

Smash Apprentice
OMG, I love this video. The Yoshi and the Fox are awesome. Best Foxcombos I´ve ever seen. Same for the Yoshi. The CF was pretty nice too

Scrubs

Smash Lord
It was alright....

Im sure that any one who hasn't played a decent yoshi before would be very impressed. It seemed that there were some clips that where included just to increase the length. I saw one clip where you did down throw - utilt - uair... and thats it... Its not really special all yoshi players do that and its not hard....

It was entertaining though and it gave Yoshi a bit of exposure...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
That...was...awesome!!! I have the biggest urge to Yoshi ditto you! That would be the funnest match ever conceived by mankind! I especially love your use of fair, and that thing where you jump up off the ledge and meteor smash from behind...BRILLIANT! Your spacing with forward smash is great too. It's a pity I'm way out here in CO, and can't play your Yoshi.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Nice vid, showed mostly how technically skilled you are than anything else. lol @ the blooper reel with the fox/cf recovery.

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards won't let me edit my posts for some reason. :(

Anyways, I thought it was a great video. The Yoshi part was very nice, especially since there aren't very many Yoshis worth watching. Very quick paced, I saw some stuff that surprised me. Falcon was great, good combos and good use of uair. Fox remended me a lot of Zel, only more diversity of combos. The ending part was also awesome, several of the clips actually made me laugh out loud. The editing was well done.

Very good video. Thanks for making it.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
for having such good tech skill i can't believe you guys don't know about DI
Considering this is a combo video they wouldn't show the parts where the opponent might DI away or get back. That's been in all of the combo vids around. Unless talking about BS's.. but the whole point of his was DIing combos.

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
wow dmon is seroiusly like zelgadis. he replicated so many of his combos its like he is zel playin wit a diff tag lol. great vid guys keep it up

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, thanks for all the great feedback. Back from vacation and it seems like the videos a hit - we put alota work into it and im glad you all like it.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
Everyone keeps saying how good that yoshi was.That yoshi was good but to me that fox looked impressive and it looked like he knew what he was doing.

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
Everyone keeps saying how good that yoshi was.That yoshi was good but to me that fox looked impressive and it looked like he knew what he was doing.
I think all three of them knew what they were doing, KICKING ***! And everyone says the yoshi is awsome cause hes low tiers cause most good people dont play as him. Anyways, Thanks again for the great video, Crazyfingers and Dmon theres some rep in for this for the both of you. You all were awsome and get your friend who played falcon registered.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Yes, the fox was very very impressive. But, saying the yoshi was only good....i suggest u try to play yoshi for about a month and enter a tournament, then watch the video again =), perhaps ur thoughts will change......

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Zeno, you have made me want to take up yoshi. Such great stuff.

Very impressive. Incredible. Loved the vid.

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
If you guys wanna talk to us or come to smashfests and play with me zeno and hi-yo, go to the Reigonal Zones, Atlantic North, "Long island smash thread". I hold smashfests at my house once every couple of weeks, so come join the pwnage.

IVP

Smash Ace
when i saw that people said like "best yoshi i ever seen" i had to watch this vid. but now i don't understand. svampen & fumi >>>>>>>>> zeno

btw nice vid =)

Top Bottom