• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Download your Brawl MP3s here! 2 New Song Packs Added! 28 More Songs!

Bulerias

Smash Rookie
OK, can someone please confirm this for me so that I can sleep peacefully... Is Ganondorf's Theme one of the songs?!

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I will always love the Mario Circuit song... it just brings back such fond memories. ^^ I'd love if they made some kind of Rainbow Road remix and mixed all versions of the Rainbow Road songs and added it into Brawl... =3

I also love Final Destination, Waluigi Pinball, Mute City, Ashley's Song, and a few others.

Thank you very much for making this topic and offering downloads! ^.^

keko_keko

Smash Cadet
Real pleased they recreated Stickerbrush symphony that's one of my all time favourite vg songs! All this music brings me a big nostalgic smile.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That Final Destination theme...is soooooooo F***ING EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D***, I'm playing Final Destination just for the music. If that doesn't sound like the smash bros. championship tournament of the world music, I don't know what does! :laugh: Seriously, I'm going to blast the music and volume real high will Brawl, lol! D***, it's even more too good then Isai! :laugh:

M.K

Level 55
LOL, I really REALLY hope they have the "SemiFinal Battle" from Pokemon Colloseum. I REALLY hope so.

Bursting_Rythem

Smash Cadet
Oh My God.
If my computer could handle mass downloads, I'd probly be in heaven right now.
Stupid Dial up.
Still, the knowladge that some of these songs exist is enough to make me happy.
I thought There would be songs that's I'd be turning off on My Music too...

Anyone know where I can get individual track downloads? There are songs I'm more interested in that others and don't want to wait hours to get the full packs. Mother 3 was larger than someof these and it literaly took me all night to get, so...

darkNiGHTS

Smash Rookie
Oh My God.
If my computer could handle mass downloads, I'd probly be in heaven right now.
Stupid Dial up.
Still, the knowladge that some of these songs exist is enough to make me happy.
I thought There would be songs that's I'd be turning off on My Music too...

Anyone know where I can get individual track downloads? There are songs I'm more interested in that others and don't want to wait hours to get the full packs. Mother 3 was larger than someof these and it literaly took me all night to get, so...
I can upload a few songs for you, just let me know which ones and I'll upload em.

tenshinokage

Smash Rookie
I'm just going to scream it out...

FINAL DESTINATION IS THE MOST BAD-A** SONG I'VE EVER HEARD!

There. But yeah, thanks for the music ^^

basketbal

Smash Rookie
for people that want all the songs at once go to isohunt.com and type super smash brother brawl there you find several iso's with all the songs

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
Didn't you guys know that the entire OST was released even before brawl came out in the US?

Top Bottom