• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DOWNLOAD LINK Brawl+, Brawl-, Unstoppbrawl, PM, Balanced Brawl AIO RIIVOLUTION

Jackpot08

Smash Apprentice
Riivolution ModLauncher 2.5 Super Smash Bros Brawl Pack!
Here is a pack including all the .GCT and texture changes for all the mods.

April 28, 2011
Download:http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/YPWQFPEP/Brawl_AIO_Riivolution_Pack.zip_links

What it includes

April 3, 2011

-Riivloution 1.04 (Latest)
-Bionic's ModLauncher 2.5
-Brawl Mods

Brawl - 2.0

Brawl + Gold [Final]

Balanced Brawl v3

VBrawl

Unstoppabrawl

Download : http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/YPWQFPEP/Brawl_AIO_Riivolution_Pack.zip_links
Where do I place other mods/textures/music?

Where do I place my mods?

X:/brawlmods/bbrawl/ - Balanced Brawl. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.
X:/brawlmods/brawlminus/ - Brawl Minus. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.
X:/brawlmods/brawlplus/ - Brawl Plus. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.
X:/brawlmods/ubrawl/ - UnstoppaBrawl. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as "fighter".
X:/brawlmods/custom1/ - Custom Set #1. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter", "info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.
X:/brawlmods/custom2/ - Custom Set #2. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter", "info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.
X:/brawlmods/custom3/ - Custom Set #3. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter", "info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.
X:/brawlmods/projectm/ - Project: M. RSBE01.gct goes in this folder, as well as all of the other "pf" files.
X:/brawlmods/vbrawl/ - Regular Brawl. RSBE01.gct goes in the root of this folder. Contains "fighter", "info", "info2", "menu", "menu2", "module", "stage" and "system" folders as well.

Where do I place my music?

X:/brawlmods/music/ - Where you place "info.pac", and optionally, "smashbros_sound.brsar".
X:/brawlmods/music/strm/ - Where you place all of your BRSTM files to be used in game.

Where do I place my textures?

X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/ - All of the character textures go here, e.g. X:/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain00.pac
X:/brawlmods/textures/info/ - Anything that belongs in "info" goes in here.
X:/brawlmods/textures/menu/ - Anything that belongs in "menu" goes in here.
X:/brawlmods/textures/menu2/ - Anything that belongs in "menu2" or "pfmenu2" goes in here.
X:/brawlmods/textures/item/ - Item Textures.
X:/brawlmods/textures/toy/ - Item Textures.
X:/brawlmods/stages/ - All stage textures (pac) + any module files (rel) go here.

How about my movies (THP files)?

X:/brawlmods/movies/ - Place any THP files you have in here.

And PSA movesets?

X:/brawlmods/movesets/ - Place PSA movesets here (e.g. /brawlmods/movesets/falcon/FitFalcon -> /pf/fighter/falcon/FitFalcon)
Future: I plan to include Brawl64 and any other major mod/updates.

Known Issues:
-Pfmenu 2 files not working (Bionic will update Modlauncher to fix)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You will not include Brawl 64. If you do, I will specifically block your IP from accessing the download.

Jackpot08

Smash Apprentice
You will not include Brawl 64. If you do, I will specifically block your IP from accessing the download.
wait im sorry but its just like me including brawl+. its just a codeset and it is just accessible for people to play different brawl mods, without overwriting the other mods.

whats wrong with that?

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
What a douchebag

I'll even give you my IP (136.145.230.200) so you can block me. Like that accomplishes something, more like letting less people enjoy your mod

To the OP, this is a great idea and don't let this arschloch bring you down.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOL, nvm, I was in a really poor mood when I posted.

It's cool to include it.

Jackpot08

Smash Apprentice
Better idea: offer the riivo and mod launcher framework up for download, and direct-link to each of the mods
i could but one pack is easier including all mods. they can just delete each folder they don't want so its only one folder per mod so its still easy to manage.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Is there a reason why you're not just posting a Mediafire link? ._.

Zipped up or something I can't imagine this being overly huge.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
but consider the likelihood that the mod makers would rather keep track of downloads by having a counter on their server, or ensure that the latest codeset is being downloaded at all times (ie no old mirrors floating around)

in other words you shouldve pm'd the mod creators before including their works in your own package

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
LOL, nvm, I was in a really poor mood when I posted.

It's cool to include it.
Damn don't take it out on the little people :/ Thank you for changing your opinion

And:
Better idea: offer the riivo and mod launcher framework up for download, and direct-link to each of the mods
I agree. THat way people can keep it updated themselves.

Jackpot08

Smash Apprentice
Damn don't take it out on the little people :/ Thank you for changing your opinion

And:
I agree. THat way people can keep it updated themselves.

that's a hassle. its easier if it's one pack. i'll always keep it updated. plus if they do it themselves they will need modlauncher to be updated too.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
for sure bro. only thing is pfmenu2 files are inconsistent working throughout each mod. (fix not in my control).

i will post public link soon
Yeah, no Menus work. But that's a small price to pay for the mod. I can't believe I can finally use mods too (apparently my IOS37 was bad and Riivolution prompted to fix it.) I'll post up on how to apply skins and music to it, since it's the first time I use Riivolution.

Again, thanks again for the compilation.

Jackpot08

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, no Menus work. But that's a small price to pay for the mod. I can't believe I can finally use mods too (apparently my IOS37 was bad and Riivolution prompted to fix it.) I'll post up on how to apply skins and music to it, since it's the first time I use Riivolution.

Again, thanks again for the compilation.
sweet. yeah menus are a WIP. i spent forever getting it working for me and decided why shouldn't i just put it online for everyone.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Menus have either "en" or "_en" before the file extension. You have to either 1) rename them accordingly or 2) link to them in the xml specifically.

Jackpot08

Smash Apprentice
Menus have either "en" or "_en" before the file extension. You have to either 1) rename them accordingly or 2) link to them in the xml specifically.
i know im messing with it til i find it but the setup is inconsistent for the mod launcher so i may just wait for that to updated so everything is neat and organized.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
.... can I put custom music?

I'd like to put textures for each mod by itself, then put music files for all of them... can it be done?

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Quick question, will this work with PAL? My modlauncher does not appear to want to load any of the codes in this pack, even if it loads the character changes... :(
NTSC codes don't work with PAL, so you'd have to go to SmashMods and download the PAL versions of each of the mods and replace the NTSC ones found in Jackpot08's pack.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
What a douchebag

I'll even give you my IP so you can block me. Like that accomplishes something, more like letting less people enjoy your mod

To the OP, this is a great idea and don't let this arschloch bring you down.
I agree with you, but as a rule NEVER put your IP address out in the open on the internet, not to sound like an afterschool special. I barely know anything about IP addresses and I was within minutes able to determine you live in Puerto Rico. Someone with malicious intentions (not me, don't worry) could completely screw up your computer if they found this page. I recommend editting that post promptly.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you, but as a rule NEVER put your IP address out in the open on the internet, not to sound like an afterschool special. I barely know anything about IP addresses and I was within minutes able to determine you live in Puerto Rico. Someone with malicious intentions (not me, don't worry) could completely screw up your computer if they found this page. I recommend editting that post promptly.
No. I dare the internet. If I was a mod, I can easily WhoIS you too too find out around where do you live and who is your service provider. Your IP address is barely anything secure in the internet, ever.

Plus, I use quite a few different IP addresses, most of them are cloaked. I just normally post on Smashboards without using Tor. (TorBrowser, google it.)

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I know what I do when I post certain things, especially on the internet. Internet and I are great friends.

Thanks for being a good citizen though.

Just in case, that's the IP address from my local university, I wholly expected you to tell me who was the ISP :(

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
No. I dare the internet. If I was a mod, I can easily WhoIS you too too find out around where do you live and who is your service provider. Your IP address is barely anything secure in the internet, ever.

Plus, I use quite a few different IP addresses, most of them are cloaked. I just normally post on Smashboards without using Tor. (TorBrowser, google it.)

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I know what I do when I post certain things, especially on the internet. Internet and I are great friends.

Thanks for being a good citizen though.

Just in case, that's the IP address from my local university, I wholly expected you to tell me who was the ISP :(
If you want to be safe, use a proxy :D

LegendarySuperMario

Smash Rookie
ahh im about to make public and will be sure to include.
I'm going to be an incredibly happy brawler once this is done! Me and my friends always want to play with the different mods and I'd prefer to have them all on one SD card... So this will help me a ton! ;)

Top Bottom