• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down Tilt Makes You Slide: Sliding on Next Wednesday Night

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay guys tonight was actually pretty good. I would love to see some more material for next week though. Be sure to use any smashfests/tournies this weekend to collect stuff for me. Don't forget wifi is fine too(remember my rules though).

See you all next week.

:rosalina:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Thanks for this, 2link. Will definitely get some better material (especially if my tourney is before next Wednesday.)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
no problem, I think this is a really nice way to collab and grow as a whole. I'll continue as long as you guys are interested. This could really be a good tool for Apex-bound Peaches.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Nordal, your Peach was really good, same goes for you too 2link! So much improvement.

This was nice!
I think we should change the thread title to something more fitting, though.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
This is getting close people. You still have a couple days to make/collect replays for this.

Remember wifi is acceptable as long as you follow my rules for it.

:phone:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll make it my mission to get an SD card so I can get Airge's and I's matches up from this summer. They're lulzy under-three-minutes matches, so SDs and items galore, but Air's surprisingly techy. o_o

Nordal

Smash Lord
I should be getting my wii back tomorrow so hopefully I can get a few new ones for you. We should also do this in an actual livestream and have tinychat in a separate tab. The quality of tinychat made it hard to tell at some points what was going on.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yes, we will figure something out. It's probably the only offline play people will ever see of me if I can never find a tourney in my area. And I agree with Meta. Having two separate things would work better. Watching the video on Tinychat made it hard for me to clearly see the video. It was very frustrating.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I don't think I can do this week's stream today. I'm going move this one to friday. I've been transcoding tournament videos all day today and that's limits my computer's ability to stream properly. I dropped too many frames in a test run I just did. Sony Vegas takes up a lot of processing power when it's working on videos lol.

Nordal

Smash Lord

Let's get this started up again. Would anyone be down for a Sunday night stream? Assuming 2link is able to of course.

Top Bottom