• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down tilt lock trick

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
U maad, U maaaad.

Interesting Tilt lock, I usually just do one D-tilt to poke them off the edge or grab them afterwards.
Not really mad. Just frustrated.
With each MK advancement I need to push Sheik further to keep her up with the meta game and found counters for each new thing that we have to put up with.
SHUT UP!

THIS ISN'T USEFUL EITHER.

STOP!

OMFG!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Dude what is your problem?
Also, did you report that post of mine because I got an infraction for it. -_-
I would have to say that is the most mild thing I have ever been infracted for......

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Sounds interesting... If only there were more tilt lock setups :-p. I've always wanted to fiddle with falling uair --> dair --> 2nd Nair hit --> lock. But i don't know if that actually works. I've heard that ending moves with 2nd hit nair would help in getting a lock, but I have no sources :-p.

Top Bottom