• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Dair - An online Smash64 Tournament (with cash prizes) SIGN-UPS CLOSED

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Yes yes, give Battlecow the match, and put x time of black screen at the end so he won't know when the set ends. or sth.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm a big fan of blank space at the end of the video

Also a big fan of commentating with oli but IDK we'd have to skype and stuff and it might be difficult

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Congratz to Killer for making it to finals, we're waiting for loser's bracket now

bane, Mahie, Near, Battlecow, Star King, sextc, and Dext3r still left in loser's, who will make it to finals to face killer?!?!

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
bane vs Mahie needs to get going

Star King vs sextc, haven't seen sk since sunday, you need to show up soon

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
If bane vs Mahie doesn't soon, someone will be DQ'd unless there's a good reason you haven't played (such as personal emergency, internet going out)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Dq both of them tbh

and no, not saying that because I stand to gain, I just really think that giving people wins for doing nothing is BS

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Star king vs Sextc - I'm gonna dq SK if he does not post here by friday afternoon since I have seen sextc online.

bane vs Mahie - Both will be dq if no one post here by friday afternoon, I have not seen either one of you on all week.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
You all have 1 more hour to post here or you're DQ'd, sorry but I don't want this tourney to drag on or be forgot about. You guys have had all week to take 5 minutes out of your day and post something here telling me if you have your match scheduled and you haven't so yeah...

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I'm not gonna DQ Star King yet since his match with sextc is later on in the bracket and not holding things up yet but the bane vs Mahie match is. I just saw Mahie on skype so he saved himself, bane still hasn't showed up.

Battlecow

Play to Win
posted 59 minutes
You all have 1 more hour to post here or you're DQ'd, sorry but I don't want this tourney to drag on or be forgot about. You guys have had all week to take 5 minutes out of your day and post something here telling me if you have your match scheduled and you haven't so yeah...
posted 59 minutes ago *eats popcorn*

I think my man bane got the wind taken out of him by that loss

SK-dex might have to be the rematch of the century instead

IF HE CAN GET THROUGH BATTLECOW

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Killer vs Combo Blaze

Killer vs Sextc

Feel free to like, comment and subscribe to the vids and channel. eggs

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sup?

I haven't been checking this thread but I've been checking on kaillera for the past several days occasionally and haven't seen him on. I'll be on all weekend (again)

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Killer vs Battlecow

Killer vs Dexter

Feel free to like, comment and subscribe to the vids and channel. eggs

Jenison

Smash Rookie
And Combo, you do not suck man!! Play me and I'll show you a whole new meaning of terrible. -_-;

First time playing against people outside my friend circle :p

Near²

Banned via Warnings
I messaged Mahie, but he hasn't read my PM. I will only be able to play on 05/22/2013. I won't be able to play again until the 28th.

Let's hope he responds IN TIME.

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
i told star king like 10 seconds before the p2p to start recording our matches aparently for some reason he forgot to record.. so there are no matches, anybody can make his conclusions, i lost all respect for this guy i didnt record because i thought it will lag, such a dumb decition (but he beat the super famouse bane player and the matches were up like 10 minutes after the match.... but he lost vs dext3r a random player what a coincidence that he forgot to record )

Battlecow

Play to Win
I can see why you're pissed, dex, but I don't think SK would do that on purpose

We all know that you whooped him, 3-0 is conclusive as ****. Unless those were like straight 5-stocks I don't think anyone's going to underestimate your win just because there are no vids. That said, super bummer, I wanted to see those.

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
i won the 2 first set with a 3 stock (yoshi and his fox) the other was pretty close indeed i dont want to prove anything its part of the tourney to record and i want to see my gameplay improving i just want to show how ppl act when they are in the worst situation

Yobolight

Smash Lord
You 3 stocked SK's Yoshi with Fox on Dream Land?

Edit: Oh I see you edited, ok

clubbadubba

Smash Master
no, he says he 3 stocked his yoshi and his fox with i'm guessing pikachu

And dexter, I seriously doubt that he would throw the recording away. If he did then I guess I just don't know star king.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah I swear it was an accident. I talked about with this Dexter last weekend, but he still thinks I'm lying and I don't have any way to prove it, so... :/

I don't blame him because I think most people would think the same thing. It looks bad because Bane's got recorded. Bad luck, cuz I don't care that much about showing my wins but I don't want people to think I'm a scumbag. I'd rather have had the Bane set be lost.

I promise you that I am NOT a sore loser. Ask clubba or something, he beat me in tourney irl twice. I honestly do not mind losing in the slightest most of the time. On rare occasions I might feel quite disappointed with myself, but I don't get salty and wouldn't do anything like that.

At most I'll jokingly say something like "I'll get you next time scrub" or something

OT: the only contact information sextc left is "pm me", which I did like last Friday, but he hasn't logged in since the day he signed up lol. And I sat at kaillera all weekend waiting for him (you saw me Nova), as well as checking quickly if he's on every once in a while from like Tue-Fri night. Frog said he goes on Skype sometimes, but he didn't put that as contact, so anybody know what his Skype is?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I attest to SK not being a sore loser when I kicked his butt twice without even trying.

Olikus

Smash Champion
its pretty weird to forget to record, when dexter asked him to do it 10 seconds before they played :p

But if Bossy clubba says its true, I´ll buy it.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I didn't really "forget" per se. I mean, I remember thinking that I clicked the button, so it was in my conscious mind. But when I checked for the krec later it wasn't there, and I don't know why. Don't know what to tell Dexter.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Let's get some DQ's going nova

this always happens, tourney goes well at first then people get lazy and matches take forever/die because the good players are bums and the not-as-good-but-still-in players know they're gonna lose and don't bother to contact.

Top Bottom