• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom presents: A gdlk tournament - results 12/5/09

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol, you don't have to actually talk to him. Just give not hating him a try. It's easier once you attempt to listen to what he has to say from a neutral perspective, rather than one that you hate by default.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I have a good idea.

How about for one tournament, Kai and Wyatt pretend that there is no bad blood between them. They don't have to seek out conversation with each other, but just not respond to what the other says with rude comments and not have any preset animosity at all. Then, possibly, they'll see that neither of them is a bad person and learn not to hate each other. For every tournament this works at, they should try again until things settle down.

Sounds pretty fair, no? Not asking you two to be friends, but I don't like seeing two good friends of mine argue with each other and throw jerky comments around, whether it be to the other's face or behind their back. You both have your flaws and disagreements, but I don't doubt that you'll be able to tolerate each other.
No.

I told you nobody will leave you shoutouts if you don't enter anything!

Doom, I never say negative comments to kai or mumble them under my breath.. I benefit ten folds from us not talking at all than he does.
Yet I STILL have to hear about it from other people. I don't talk behind your back and almost everything I say to you, with the exception of calling you a bad sport after your match with Trevor, is messing around. If you don't wanna talk, that is perfectly fine, but hold up your end as well.

I do not hate him Max.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
He's not so much talking about you, or trash talking you, hes just venting his frustration. =)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
But if I don't cry about it, who's gonna cry for Wyatt? If you had no voice? How would you tell someone you're in pain? lololol

Top Bottom